The Student Room Group

Which one is better for business management(Kings,Queen Mary,Royal Holloway,Middlesex

Hey guys:smile:
I got 5 conditional offers,mostly for business management(or related to this with small diferences in programme) I'm an international student and it's pretty much harder for me to decide and choose the right university, because I don't live in UK. I applied for: Kings College London,Queen Mary ,Royal Holloway, Middlesex, Essex( I dont really want to go here)...I'm eager to hear helpful advices from you guys :smile: thanks a lot! :smile:
Royal Holloway
I can't speak for the others but Business management at King's is quite intensive - more so than I expected (which is a good thing imo). It's a very solid and enjoyable course with a continuous amount of research, assignments and coursework involved. I transferred from Maths at King's so was surprised that the workload is so similar between the two courses.

It seems to be quite a popular degree for international students, considering they comprise over 80% of the students on my course. And, apparently, between 2 and 3 thousand students apply to King's every year for this course and only about 200 get in. So well done :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ChampEon
I can't speak for the others but Business management at King's is quite intensive - more so than I expected (which is a good thing imo). It's a very solid and enjoyable course with a continuous amount of research, assignments and coursework involved. I transferred from Maths at King's so was surprised that the workload is so similar between the two courses.

It seems to be quite a popular degree for international students, considering they comprise over 80% of the students on my course. And, apparently, between 2 and 3 thousand students apply to King's every year for this course and only about 200 get in. So well done :smile:

Thank you :smile: Yes I am afraid a bit that it's gonna be too difficult for me :/ btw is there a lot of math? How the exams look like? and I heard that not a lot of people get an offer from them so I am very grateful ,but still not sure if I am going to choose Kings :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending