The Student Room Group

A level resit

I want to resit one a level but do queen Mary or royal Holloway consider resits or nah? Another question is would remarking one of my alevels remove my current offer
Reply 1
Remarking one of your a levels would not remove your current offer, and royal holloway don't mind resits usually. QMUL would expect there to have been extenuating circumstances, but generally it is OK but that's only my take g
Reply 2
Original post by JVorJrose
Remarking one of your a levels would not remove your current offer, and royal holloway don't mind resits usually. QMUL would expect there to have been extenuating circumstances, but generally it is OK but that's only my take g

Thanks man I appreciate it I really want to get Into queen Mary thought retaking would remove me from the equation
Reply 3
Original post by Hidden77
Thanks man I appreciate it I really want to get Into queen Mary thought retaking would remove me from the equation

Nahhh of course g, ahhh I hear that man yeahhh you're all good stilll. It's only really lse out of the london universities and ucl for some courses that don't usually accept them; and even then I say usually. Your set man.
Reply 4
Original post by JVorJrose
Nahhh of course g, ahhh I hear that man yeahhh you're all good stilll. It's only really lse out of the london universities and ucl for some courses that don't usually accept them; and even then I say usually. Your set man.

Thanks brother you've reassured me I appreciate the help

Quick Reply

Latest