The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Two double rooms available 10 minutes from UCL £145pw

Hi,

I currently live with 4 people in a great flat just 10 minutes from UCL. Two of our flatmates are moving out at the end of this academic year because they're graduating, so we have two very large double rooms available in our flat in Camden for £145pw with gas, heating and water included. Just electricity and internet on top (which are very cheap). Contract rolls over on June 17th, so it would need to be signed and sorted by then and is for a minimum of 12 months. We've lived here for two years, have a great relationship with the landlord (really unusual for London...) and subletting is allowed over the summer. The flat is on a really nice and secure estate 2 minutes from Mornington Crescent. Living here is completely stress-free (certainly compared to the experience a lot of students have privately renting at this price near UCL).

We're ideally looking for two UCL students, with preference given to people who know each other already (just for logistical reasons!). Would probably suit people who want a quiet place to live and study rather than people who want a party house 24/7. And people who can tolerate a casual cleaning rota so the kitchen doesn't get too filthy. Remaining flatmate and I are friendly, 21 year old males studying physics and natural sciences at UCL. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing feel free to PM me or reply on here. The flat is in a fantastic location, and the size/price of the rooms is unheard of for the area. More details and pictures at this link:

http://spareroom.co.uk/3326117

So if you and a friend want a spacious and stress-free place to live next year, get in touch! :smile:

2014-04-23 19.33.43.jpg2014-04-23 19.29.49.jpg2014-04-23 19.35.01.jpg2014-04-23 19.29.13.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, are you still looking for two people?
Me and my friend are both UCL students looking for a place
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending