The Student Room Group

favourite sheesha flavours?

what are your favourite sheesha flavours??
and any interesting mixes? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Rhubarb and Custard was quite something, didn't expect it to be so good (mate managed to get hold of it)

Vanilla is nice too.
Blue mist
Original post by James A
Rhubarb and Custard was quite something, didn't expect it to be so good (mate managed to get hold of it)

Vanilla is nice too.

rhubarb and custard? where did you have that?
Reply 4
Original post by James A

Vanilla is nice too.

awesome!! :colondollar:
Reply 5
Apple and mint! But it's quite strong for those who are new to shisha
Reply 6
Original post by Ribbit1234
Blue mist

very nice :biggrin:
rhubarb and custard? where did you have that?

One of my mates has a shisha pot so we had it at his house. I honestly don't know where he got hold of it from but it was nice :bigsmile:
Reply 8
Original post by 1001Shab
Apple and mint! But it's quite strong for those who are new to shisha

I agree. I find apple gives me headaches though :mad:
Orange and mint.

Grape

Rose
Reply 10
Original post by ReturnoftheG
Orange and mint.

Grape

Rose

niceeee :cool:
Reply 11
Original post by KaylaMary
I agree. I find apple gives me headaches though :mad:

You should try peach berry and mint, it's lush! This is making me crave it now :cig:
Original post by James A
One of my mates has a shisha pot so we had it at his house. I honestly don't know where he got hold of it from but it was nice :bigsmile:

ahh right. rhubard and custard flavour sounds intriguing and different. will definitely be looking out for it
Reply 13
Original post by 1001Shab
You should try peach berry and mint, it's lush! This is making me crave it now :cig:

that actually sounds epic :eek:
definitely will try it :smile: cheers
ahh right. rhubard and custard flavour sounds intriguing and different. will definitely be looking out for it

no self respecting shisha place will put out a flavour like that

if you find one, it's just a tourist trap/whiteman trap

judge the shisha place by their clientele - if they're serving ****loads of wealthy arabs, you're in the right place
Reply 15
no self respecting shisha place will put out a flavour like that

if you find one, it's just a tourist trap/whiteman trap

judge the shisha place by their clientele - if they're serving ****loads of wealthy arabs, you're in the right place

:colondollar:
Shisha's rubbish anyway - if you want nicotine, just smoke, if you want a social session, have a social session, if you want something different, just get high.

all it's good for is a legal social chill session in a mutually convenient place, that's all. It's rubbish as entertainment but it gives you something to do when chilling with mates or someone new aside from just getting food. Plus admittedly in some of the best shisha cafes it's enjoyable for the atmosphere and the slight buzz.

also just lol at guys who bring girls to Shisha places on first/second/third dates, have some ****ing class eh

Original post by KaylaMary
:colondollar:

I didn't mean it in a snob way, even some odd flavours like Irn Bru (very nice btw) are being offered by some pretty decent shisha bars, but a flavour like Rhubarb and Crumble is just a bit too dodgy to be any decent at a shisha bar, honestly.
Reply 17
Shisha's rubbish anyway - if you want nicotine, just smoke, if you want a social session, have a social session, if you want something different, just get high.

all it's good for is a legal social chill session in a mutually convenient place, that's all. It's rubbish as entertainment but it gives you something to do when chilling with mates or someone new aside from just getting food. Plus admittedly in some of the best shisha cafes it's enjoyable for the atmosphere and the slight buzz.

also just lol at guys who bring girls to Shisha places on first/second/third dates, have some ****ing class eh

I didn't mean it in a snob way, even some odd flavours like Irn Bru (very nice btw) are being offered by some pretty decent shisha bars, but a flavour like Rhubarb and Crumble is just a bit too dodgy to be any decent at a shisha bar, honestly.

hahaha I know what you mean :smile:
and woaah I wouldn't mind being taken to a shisha place. It's probably going to be me paying anyway :biggrin:
I dont think ive ever actually smoked Shisha out of a Shisha pipe, it has better uses.
Orange and mint.

Grape

Rose

Orange and mint deffo the one vanilla is also nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending