The Student Room Group

Butt Sweat...wicker the solution?

Anyone else get this nasty thing? If I'm honest I get sweat in other places, but it's more manageable and easy to hide...but the butt is the worst.
Sitting on leather, plastic chairs, etc- when you get up there's this awful sweat mark. It's fairly 'thin' and evaporates quickly enough, but stays long enough for other people to notice.
Normally in the winter I cover it up by sitting on my jacket/coat/jumper...but when it warms up I have nothing to cover it.
In the past I've tried stuff like wearing two pairs of boxer shorts and it still comes through.

Does wicker (sports/cycling material) boxer shorts really solve the problem? Or will the sweat still be noticeable?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else get this nasty thing? If I'm honest I get sweat in other places, but it's more manageable and easy to hide...but the butt is the worst.
Sitting on leather, plastic chairs, etc- when you get up there's this awful sweat mark. It's fairly 'thin' and evaporates quickly enough, but stays long enough for other people to notice.
Normally in the winter I cover it up by sitting on my jacket/coat/jumper...but when it warms up I have nothing to cover it.
In the past I've tried stuff like wearing two pairs of boxer shorts and it still comes through.

Does wicker (sports/cycling material) boxer shorts really solve the problem? Or will the sweat still be noticeable?

I get this and it's hideous. I strategically sit on chairs with a leg folded up so I'm sat on my foot and not the chair. I'm yet to find a better solution.
Reply 2
a person in my class today thought I peed in my chair because of it.

Quick Reply

Latest