The Student Room Group

What you gonna do when you finish exams ?

Something to look forward to for all hard at work.

What are you going to do after you're last day ?

I'm going to watch Season 4 and 5 of breaking bad, read lots of books, and play Mariokart :biggrin:

Aw yeah.

So what will you guys do ?

Scroll to see replies

try to forget about this stressful year for a bit.
Pardy hard. :wink: Well, actually, like you, I plan on polishing off Breaking Bad, reading the books which are currently lying on my bookshelves gathering dust, lots of things. :tongue: I don't have any grand plans, but simply the feeling of guilt-free relaxation and laziness. Oh and sleeping. Lots of it. :smile:
Throw myself into volunteering :yep:
I'm not doing IB but I can still relate to this! Abroad for the whole 3 months, Mariokart and Professor Layton, books and knitting!

Ill enjoy it for about a week then I'll start worrying about results day :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pennyarcade
Throw myself into volunteering :yep:

Cool, what type ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Cool, what type ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hospital, Care home and helping stroke victims :biggrin:
Reply 7
Go to a driving range and whack golf balls all day long

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to finally read something that wasn't meant for my English class. I don't think I've read a book not for school since this time a year ago. I'm also going to tidying my room so I can have the annual "it's my birthday/end of exams" party. I can't wait until this is all over.
Reply 9
Get wasted :rolleyes:
Do some reading, I have a pile of books to devour. Half-hearted job hunting. Sleeping. Eating. Drinking (I hope). And picking up my uniform/doing my training for the Commy Games :smile:
Straight onto work experience and then Duke of Edinburgh.....
At our school it's Valedictory dinner on the last day of exams, prom the next night, then five months off! :smile: Most people travel a bit or take up an internship for the summer, but basically everyone breathes a sigh of relief!
Learn to bloody drive!! And also work because I need the money, especially if I go to Uni where my fresher's week will turn into fresher's 6 weeks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleep, play the crap out of games that have been severely neglected, take up my archery again and start into new series like GoT.
And comic con to look forward to. Quite a lot actually, but it'll be all the things that are enjoyable that exams prevent me from doing!
Original post by EatAndRevise
Straight onto work experience and then Duke of Edinburgh.....

What are you planning on studying at University?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not 100% sure but, one of: computer science, mathematics or history.
Probably learn some more maths and physics to prepare for uni haha
Original post by physicsbook
Probably learn some more maths and physics to prepare for uni haha

Kinda like this. Got loads of courses over the summer and probably will be working as well cos I love payday :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you trying to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending