The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan university 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

I got mine a couple of days after sending proof of my results:-)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by kproctor092
Is anyone applying/has anyone applied for fine art? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm applying for Fine art and Interactive arts. I sent my application on the 13th of Jan. I'm still waiting for an interview
Just accepted my offer to the Msc Marketing (Communications) program!

Follow me on twitter! @WakeUpMrHarris
Original post by PawkBun
Just received an offer for Computer Science, conditional: BBC :smile:

Also got offers at Westminster and Chester but MMU is my preferred at the moment.

Hey mate I applied for computer science, just waiting in my offer! I submitted my ucas abit late. Hopefully I get in :smile:
Original post by nathanspears
Anyone doing Computing? I've heard mixed reviews about Man Met but I really liked it.

And people always say you don't get jobs because you go :frown:

Iv applied for Computer Science mate! I'd assume they have some of the same modules in first year so same lectures etc :smile:
Reply 185
I submitted my application yesterday applying for event management and event management (Creative Industries).
Original post by Augu5t
I submitted my application yesterday applying for event management and event management (Creative Industries).

I've applied for events management too :biggrin:
Anyone applied for Forensic Science and Applied Criminology (with the chance to study abroad) and received an offer? This is the last offer I am waiting on and I sent mine off in November. Safe to say I'm getting a bit impatient
I applied to Fine art and Interactive art, still waiting for replies
Anyone else doing art?
Original post by VanessaJadexxx
Anyone applied for Forensic Science and Applied Criminology (with the chance to study abroad) and received an offer? This is the last offer I am waiting on and I sent mine off in November. Safe to say I'm getting a bit impatient😂

I sent mine off in like september and didn't get an offer until the end of november, don't worry you'll get an offer it just takes a while 😂
Reply 190
Original post by robynofficer97
I've applied for events management too :biggrin:

Sweet any offers yet? You applied for this course anywhere else?
Original post by Mgutt111
I sent mine off in like september and didn't get an offer until the end of november, don't worry you'll get an offer it just takes a while ������

Haha well that's put my mind at rest:smile: Congrats on your offer as well!

Thanks so much :-)

Congrats on yours too :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
my application has just been sent off today, just wondering how long roughly it's taken mmu to respond to you guys? :smile:

Got an offer after waiting a week back in November :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Augu5t
Sweet any offers yet? You applied for this course anywhere else?

not yet but only sent my application off on the 14th! yeah :smile: leeds beckett, chester and uwe :smile: you?
Original post by jc20
I got it a day after I sent mine off but it really varies depending on the department (I'm doing fashion) and if you have to submit a portfolio, it could probably take days/few weeks.

hey I'm applying for the fashion course too. have you sent your portfolio off yet on the blog ? what types of things did u include for the 20 images on the blog as well ?
Reply 197
Original post by tarahakin
hey I'm applying for the fashion course too. have you sent your portfolio off yet on the blog ? what types of things did u include for the 20 images on the blog as well ?

Oh I'm doing the fashion promotion course, which didn't need a portfolio to apply.
Reply 198
not yet but only sent my application off on the 14th! yeah :smile: leeds beckett, chester and uwe :smile: you?

Staffordshire and Northampton. Obviously MMU would be my first choice. Nothing as yet.
Original post by Augu5t
Staffordshire and Northampton. Obviously MMU would be my first choice. Nothing as yet.

mmu would be my first choice too if i get an offer :smile: good luck!! have you been to an open day there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending