The Student Room Group

The Non League Football Thread

Scroll to see replies

Just checked the Droylsden FC website, and apparently there were only 3 minutes of stoppage time for York to get those two late goals...
Flippin heck thats bad if you can't shut them out for a couple minutes, I guess they didn't keep it down in the other corner.
Super Richard Brodie! Only he can score twice in three minutes :wink:

(He's actually ****)
Yeah but against Droylsden, even Ali Dia would have a chance :biggrin:
Rock Fan
Yeah but against Droylsden, even Ali Dia would have a chance :biggrin:

I may be mistaken but wasn't it Droylsden who won the Conference North, not through the play-offs?

Between Feb 16th and early March York have 4 (possibly even 5 depending on our great cup runs) away matches in a row :eek:
Reply 585
does anyone here support woking?
True they came up as Champions, but they seem well and true out of their depth now, certainly defensive wise.
Woking won 1-0 against Forest Green in the Setanta Shield.

After putting 8 past Droylsden, Crawley have now put 4 past Grays in a 4-0 win. Weymouth and Aldershot also won 4-0 against Ebbsfleet and St Albans respectively.
Good win for Woking with Forest Green doing very well this year. Crawley seem to have found the net a lot, I don't like their manager Steve Evans though.
FM08
does anyone here support woking?

Im acctually a season ticket holder. £65 for the year, bargain.
Stevenage lost again yesterday to a late goal to Cambridge, it's allowed Aldershot to build up a lead again when they won.
Reply 591
flexiblefish

I thought you supported Leicester :s-smilie: Anyways it's not a bargain when you consider it's just £75 to watch PAFC play :biggrin:

I was just asking as my mate plays for the youth team and hoping he breaks through.
Rock Fan
Stevenage lost again yesterday to a late goal to Cambridge, it's allowed Aldershot to build up a lead again when they won.

Ah crap.... inconsistency is really buggering them at the moment.
<CJ>
Ah crap.... inconsistency is really buggering them at the moment.

Yeah everytime they put themselves in a decent position they go and lose the next game.
FM08
I thought you supported Leicester :s-smilie: Anyways it's not a bargain when you consider it's just £75 to watch PAFC play :biggrin:

I was just asking as my mate plays for the youth team and hoping he breaks through.

I do support leicester but i live not far from woking and i like watching any level of football.

I was there yesterday to see woking beat burton. 2 great goals for woking. really surprised to beat burton

whats your mates name? ill look out for him
Reply 595
he's called ben carter and plays at centre half. I don't know whether he's still at Woking but I think he is.
flexiblefish

I like Woking simply based on the fact that they are the Rochdale of the Conference and just seem incapable of finishing anywhere but somewhere in the middle.

When was the last time Woking swapped divisions out of interest?
joshpmilton
I like Woking simply based on the fact that they are the Rochdale of the Conference and just seem incapable of finishing anywhere but somewhere in the middle.

When was the last time Woking swapped divisions out of interest?

woulnt know, only been watchin em this season
Lewes are no longer top of the Conference South :frown:
Aldershot are starting to pull away again at the top of the conference, Stevenage's own promotion hopes took a big dive.

Quick Reply

Latest