The Student Room Group

The Non League Football Thread

Scroll to see replies

I was just gonna post that but TSR decided to crash again lol
What's the date/time of the final?

Last seasons was shown by BBC was it not?
Nah Sky Sports showed it last season but this season Setanta have it, I think it might be next weekend it's on.
Oh right, don't know what i'm thinking of :s: hope to catch it. Exeter to win :yy:
Come on Cambridge! Final is Sunday 18th May 3pm and I'll be there. :smile:
Congratulations go to Eastbourne who will be playing Conference football next season after beating Hampton and Richmond in the Conference North Play Off Final.
Congrtulations Eastbourne.

Commiserations Altrincham who got relegated from the Conference.
Apparently the conference play off final kicks off at 4pm not 3pm!
Well dome to Eastbourne. They fully deserve it after running us close to the title.

Would you believe it... Altrincham could stay up... again!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/halifax_town/7392851.stm
It's a massive shame to see Halifax in the state they are in, sadly it could turn out the same as it did for Scarborough last season.
Well done to Barrow who won tonight against Stalybridge and now will play in the Conference. Wonderful job by John Sheridan and Dave Bayliss who took over in December with the team in 20th, but then went on a run of only losing twice in 30 games.
Ebbsfleet United have won the FA Trophy after beating Torquay 1-0.
Ow, it's gotta suck to be a Torquay supporter at the moment :frown:
Awful week for Torquay first blowing a two goal lead against their close rivals Exeter to lose in the play off semi-finals the way they did, now today losing to Ebbesfleet.
Halifax Town could yet be saved although the club has been relegated from the Conference giving Altrincham yet another reprieve.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/halifax_town/7399940.stm
Chance for Cambridge United and Exeter in the Blue Square playoff final tomorrow...

vBookie shows the odds are exactly the same, so who do people think will take it?
Cambridge finished higher in the league, but Exeter won 1-0 against them away after a previous 1-1 earlier in the season

I think Exeter might nick it you know...
I agree think Exeter might just have the edge over Cambridge.
In that case, I'm going for Cambridge :wink:
Rushden with the undoubted signing of the summer.

Daryl Clare has gone and so have our chances of reproducing this seasons form :frown:
Seems like Daryl Clare wants to play for every conference club.

Quick Reply

Latest