The Student Room Group

The Non League Football Thread

Scroll to see replies

I think Chester have done exceptionally well to appoint Steve Burr as their manager. Until this weekend Chester had gone seven without a win, Steve Burr comes along and wins his first game in charge. I say there is every possibility Chester will avoid relegation, I'll even go as far as saying they'll finish above us come the end of April.

As for Davids, the fact he seemed to pick and choose which games he wanted to attend is somewhat a bizarre managerial choice, especially when there was no reasoning behind him missing. Anyway, I'm glad he won't be visiting the Racecourse, i would have expected Stephen Wright to get his own back from earlier in the season and we could do without getting anymore red cards, or even yellow cards for that matter. Wrexham currently have the worst Fair Play record in the whole of the Non League, 51 yellow cards and 7 red cards. It's no surprise to see where we are as this is certainly not helping us. :closedeyes:
I am reviving this thread because the only live football you can go and see is some Non-League matches. Some are in the early rounds of the FA Cup. I'm going to Wingate and Finchley on Saturday afternoon.

Quick Reply

Latest