The Student Room Group

Finishing first year a-levels, don't want to carry on any off my subjects?

I currently do; maths, economics, psychology and philosophy&ethics
I am so miserable doing all these subjects i would much rather be doing something more artistic (art, textiles, psychology and french maybe, or graphics?) i am very arty naturally, i did a gcse in textiles and got an A* (the highest grade i got out of all my subjects) but i also got an A in maths and a distinction star in business, so i decided to go down that route as i was attracted to the money. BUT NOW I HATE IT. i find it so difficult i dont think ill pass my exams! :frown: :confused: help i dont know what to do!
Those a four very heavy subjects. Maybe swap one or two ?
Reply 2
Original post by Old_Simon
Those a four very heavy subjects. Maybe swap one or two ?

I can't swap them now, my exams begin in 3 days! I might as well sit them for the qualifications as I've spent a year studying them
Well, I guess there's nothing you can do now... unless you want to repeat as and start with new subjects, although I'm not sure how that works. I guess you will just have to carry them on next year, after all there's no point in starting over when you're already half way through. I know how you feel, I also regret taking the subjects I took, but I can't change them now (unfortunately, so I'll just have to carry through one more year. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest