The Student Room Group

Does she like me and what should I do.

Hi,
I am 17 and there is a a girl that I like quite a lot at my church youth group. She is 16 and seems to flirt with me quite a lot and other people can see it. We talk alot on viber/snapchat etc but I really only see her on a Sunday and sometimes during the week. She seems to get a lot of attention from guys at her school and is often texting them. I do not really know any of her friends because I go to a different school and am in the year above. I am really not sure how much she likes me and I am not sure what to do about it. I don't think its right that she seems to lead a alot of guys on. I do not know if I should tell her I like her as I want to be friends with her still and do not know how she would take it. How can I tell if she likes me or the other guys(say 3)? I cannot tell if she is just having fun or actually interested in me.
sadly, i think this girl craves attention. i dont think shes into you, in that way, from the soumnds of things shes into everyone. forget about her for now, and maybe she will make things clear tyo you, an clam doen with the other boys at some point in the future x
Reply 2
Yeah I know what you mean but she even said last week that we should go get coffee sometime and I am not sure if she just wants attention or what she wants it to be.
Reply 3
My brother had this exact problem about a year ago, he was even about your age, and it was a church group. It didn't work out because she just wanted attention and he wasn't up for trying to give loads of attention and impress her whilst being fake. His self esteem was low and he just wanted someone to like and accept him, and he wasn't getting anywhere because she would only seem like she accepted 'impressive' people.

It's so tough to move on from this situation because you crave her attention a bit. But you just have to accept that she will act a certain way to all guys to make an impression on them for her own ego boosts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending