The Student Room Group

Psychology B unit 1, I messed up!

I've just sat Psyb1 and didnt finish the paper I've really messed up can I make up for todays paper with units 2,3 and 4 or am I now a lost cause?:angry:
Original post by dmet
I've just sat Psyb1 and didnt finish the paper I've really messed up can I make up for todays paper with units 2,3 and 4 or am I now a lost cause?:angry:

Hi, sorry to hear you didn't finish in time. All is not lost though, you can easily pull up your grade in unit 2. I myself thought the exam was a little harder than previous papers, but thats just me.
Reply 2
I didn't get to finish either. I'm so upset and I feel like it's ruined my chance to apply to get a good university in September!! :'(
Reply 3
I diddnt finish either, I literally have never written so fast in my life, I'm so angry a because there just wasn't enough time to finish the damn paper, it's soooo annoying literally I'm so pissed
Reply 4
It was more difficult that expected. Thank you for reassurance that theres a chance to rectify
Hey guys. Yeah I found it difficult too! First page threw me off and I messed up the gender essay. Other than that I think I did alright though. Hoping to pull my grade up on Tuesday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending