The Student Room Group

Studio flat in zone 1 London (IQ)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to take over my lease, ideally from the end of May / beginning of June until the end of August.

I live in a studio flat in IQ Hoxton, located 2 min away from Hoxton station and in walking distance of both Liverpool Street Station and Old Street. It has also very good bus connections towards Tottenham Court Road, Holborn and beyond.

The studio ("silver studio") is about 19sqm, located on a quiet corner of the third floor and has a lot of storage space, a large desk, a king-sized bed, a bathroom with shower, etc. Full details can be found at: http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/hoxton/rooms/studio-flat-silver-1 (the pictures are of a similar studio, mine is of a fuchsia colour but the layout is the same). Rent is £275pw, all included (also wifi and broadband). Hard to find a studio in a managed accommodation at a lower price!

IQ Hoxton is a very nice place to live in, it has a reception with a friendly staff that collect your mail, a game room, a cinema room, a laundry room (of course!) and a pleasant roof garden next to the studio (one small flight of stairs). Security is 24/7.

If you're interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending