The Student Room Group

AQA English literature aqa 22nd May Question

For the 'ghazal' question where it asks to use "form and structure" to compare the ways they present ideas, should you still talk about language? I barely picked out any quotes and I didn't analyse any words. Will I lose marks? I need to know thanks :smile: Worrying a lot about this.
Reply 1
Sorry for late reply, I don't think you'll lose marks because structure and language are two different things and as it asked for structure and you DIDN'T pick up on language I think you did it right. In my class some of my friends did the question you did and mainly picked up on language and my English teacher was like "why did you do that!" so don't worry! Plus trust me no one has done worse than me I totally ruined it, I did "The Farmers Bride" and not only do I think I did it wrong but also my handwriting is AWFUL as I was against time and really nervous, i'd be lucky if the examiner can read it, so I know I didn't do well on that...but oh well that's life. Anyway hope you did well and get the grade you deserve, don't worry about it now it's done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest