The Student Room Group

The Brazil 2014 World Cup game

I have the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 Cup FIFA World game, which I loved and still play, and just played the demo of the 2014 edition.

My defenders seem pretty good at getting dribbled past. Plus when they do get possession of even if I pass it, I don't really seem to be in control of the ball when receiving and it's a bit pot luck on if I'll still be in possession once my player's stopped fannying about and started moving in the direction I'm pointing my analog stick. I've played FIFA 12 before this and it looks like things are still cack.

I don't know whether it's just me not being used to the controls (I had it on legacy defending too though) or if it's the game. How about you?
Haven't tried 2014. 2010 was a fun game. Remember scoring some great volleys on the angle with Robben.
Reply 2
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Haven't tried 2014. 2010 was a fun game. Remember scoring some great volleys on the angle with Robben.

Netherlands were the best team I think. Also Trinidad and Tobago 'cause they have big strong finishers and pacy wingers.

Always destroyed teams online with Qatar, so many people rage quitting in the first half at 3-0 down or losing 6-0! Me beating the likes of Spain, Argentina, England etc. I did screenshots of results and abusive frustrated messages I received. I made heavy use of the violin celebration after that. :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
I am a great fan of FIFA 2010. I am a still playing FIFA 2010. I haven't tried FIFA 2014. Can anyone recommend me any site for where i can download FIFA 2014?
Reply 4
Original post by mesbahuddin
I am a great fan of FIFA 2010. I am a still playing FIFA 2010. I haven't tried FIFA 2014. Can anyone recommend me any site for where i can download FIFA 2014?

No, **** off you dirty piss poor scumbag thief.

Quick Reply

Latest