The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

MSc Psychiatric Research 2014/15

Hi there,

I've started this thread to try and get in touch with some of the people I might be studying with this coming academic year. If I find enough I will start a facebook group for the course.

So my name's Lauren, I'm 21, english and (almost) a BSc Psychology graduate. Anyone else out there?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi Lauren..

I am Ria, I will study in Psychiatric Research this Sept 2014.. Nice to know yo.. Can I get your contact? (facebook or email) ?
Original post by rr_taz12
Hi Lauren..

I am Ria, I will study in Psychiatric Research this Sept 2014.. Nice to know yo.. Can I get your contact? (facebook or email) ?

Fantastic hello! On facebook, search MSc Psychiatric research 2014 and you should find a group I set up, there's also a link on the Institute of Psychiatry group. Request to join and I will add you as a facebook friend from there.

Where are you from?
Reply 4
Hi Lauren..

I am from Indonesia.. I already request to join with Msc Psychiatric Research-KCL 2014/2015 and also Institute of Psychiatry group. By the way, where are you come from?
Hello,
Wow, you're travelling a long way then. I'm from a county called Norfolk, about 100miles away from London.
Bumpedy bump! There's about 6 of us now, so there are still many more of you out there! Follow the link.

Quick Reply

Latest