The Student Room Group

AS Classical Civilization AQA

how are you revising for unit 2? i got roman architecture and town planning which is a piss take since theirs 54 building we have to learn about. In unit 1 i had The life and times of Cicero and how did unit 1 go for you ?
Hello, I'm doing the same course as you. :smile: My Cicero exam went extremely badly, my mind just went blank, apart from the 30 marker and 20 marker so I reckon I probably scraped a C which is very bad since I was aiming for an A :/ Anyway, now I have to get a very top A to bring my diabolical Cicero mark up... Definitely dropping this next year, absolutely hate it. How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by jjmichaeljadson
Hello, I'm doing the same course as you. :smile: My Cicero exam went extremely badly, my mind just went blank, apart from the 30 marker and 20 marker so I reckon I probably scraped a C which is very bad since I was aiming for an A :/ Anyway, now I have to get a very top A to bring my diabolical Cicero mark up... Definitely dropping this next year, absolutely hate it. How about you?

i think i did okay in cicero the 20 and 30 markers were kind of easy ,but this architecture part is looking abit dogey...i cant beileve we have to learn about sooo much building in that much detail.
Original post by the north
i think i did okay in cicero the 20 and 30 markers were kind of easy ,but this architecture part is looking abit dogey...i cant beileve we have to learn about sooo much building in that much detail.

Is this your last exam? A week is plenty of time to revise 54 buildings. Well, I hope so atleast.
Reply 4
Original post by jjmichaeljadson
Is this your last exam? A week is plenty of time to revise 54 buildings. Well, I hope so atleast.

i got bio and chem to revise for aswell and am ****ing ill so yh
Original post by the north
i got bio and chem to revise for aswell anod am ****ing ill so yh

Oh wow :redface:, I guess I got lucky. My friend has bio and chem too, the last thing he said to me was that his brain was turning into jelly, also made evident through the amount of horrific spelling mistakes he made when typing a simple sentence aha. I know this will sound dreadful, but try exercising everyday and eating fresh food, seems to have done wonders for me because I haven't been ill in about a year. Good luck. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest