The Student Room Group

What is this all about?

So me and a guy who I know from Uni were talking, getting to know each other etc etc.

It did get flirty and I did tell him I wanted to have sex with him, which I did want to at the time.

The thing is I was pretty busy with work and Uni so I didn't really have the time to go and see him. So I said when I'm not busy I will let you know.

Ever since that convo about the sex I was bombarded daily with texts asking ''will you have sex with me today?'', ''when can we have sex?''. I'm not exaggerating he would text me maybe 4 to 5 times a day asking me this. The first day I kind of gave him the benefit of the doubt but a week later it started to drive me ******* crazy.

It really really put me off him. Sex is fun and all that but Jesus! I ended up telling him to leave me alone.

I am now the bad person as I have completely led him on and he is bombarding me with horrible text messages, calling me a **** tease.

Was I right to act the way I did?

Would it have drove anyone else up the wall?

Scroll to see replies

You made a very silly mistake, you planted the idea of sex in his brain, now he's been thinking "she wants the D, omg, when will it happen?" So that's been on his mind, but you can't blame him, he obviously like you if he's that keen to have sex with you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what you mean OP. I just got out of something this passed winter with this 38 yr old Black geezer. We had several classes together last term and got to know each other. He called me to hang out and I turned him down because I initially didn't like him. And then I lightened up because he told me he was crushing. Sooo I decided to give him a chance. He started giving me lifts home and to Uni and so I was like he's nice, and he bought me food and an iPhone but I sold it recently. We were friends at this point and so I called him back like usual to let him know we should head to class together.

He picks me up and instead of taking me to class he kidnaps me and takes me to a shop to get condoms and sarnies and then to his flat. He said he would take a shower and head to class and so I'm waiting to leave and then he grabs my hand when I'm watching telly and I just feel his cock. He made me grab his...privates. :gah: And then he just grabbed me and picked me up like I was a ragdoll and put me on his lap. I was traumatised. I left and took the tube home. lmao.

And then I realised...yes...I was almost date raped BUT I was partly accountable because I was sending him signals, involuntarily. Like talking to him at all for starters :dry: Just be careful what you say to blokes, don't feel pressured to look hot or to keep his attention.
I washed my hands with bleach and bathroom cleaner for the longest time, also because he would lick my hands for no reason. Oh God I'm so glad he's gone.
Original post by Rebel_Chick
I know what you mean OP. I just got out of something this passed winter with this 38 yr old Black geezer. We had several classes together last term and got to know each other. He called me to hang out and I turned him down because I initially didn't like him. And then I lightened up because he told me he was crushing. Sooo I decided to give him a chance. He started giving me lifts home and to Uni and so I was like he's nice, and he bought me food and an iPhone but I sold it recently. We were friends at this point and so I called him back like usual to let him know we should head to class together.

He picks me up and instead of taking me to class he kidnaps me and takes me to a shop to get condoms and sarnies and then to his flat. He said he would take a shower and head to class and so I'm waiting to leave and then he grabs my hand when I'm watching telly and I just feel his cock. He made me grab his...privates. :gah: And then he just grabbed me and picked me up like I was a ragdoll and put me on his lap. I was traumatised. I left and took the tube home. lmao.

And then I realised...yes...I was almost date raped BUT I was partly accountable because I was sending him signals, involuntarily. Like talking to him at all for starters :dry: Just be careful what you say to blokes, don't feel pressured to look hot or to keep his attention.

Sarnies and condoms? Wtf xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantheman
Sarnies and condoms? Wtf xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you read the whole thing? I didn't know he was going to get rubbers and meatball sandwiches. I thought we were going to Uni lol He made me grow up a bit more that day. Never trust a bloke. Am I right?
I didn't know he was going to get rubbers and meatball sandwiches. I thought we were going to Uni lol He made me grow up a bit more that day. Never trust a bloke. Am I right?

"I like to have a subway after a shag" was probably on his mind XD well you can't assume all men are rapists, only if she wants it then I'm down for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
rookie mistake.

He made himself look like a desperate baby. Which from personal experience I can say does not do you any favours.
Original post by ChickenMadness
rookie mistake.

He made himself look like a desperate baby. Which from personal experience I can say does not do you any favours.

I just fancy a sandwich now its been mentioned /;

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just fancy a sandwich now its been mentioned /;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tuna sandwiches are my favourite. With toasted bread. Still warm :redface:

:drool: I actually love tuna and solid albacore on warm, soft bread. Actually any kind of fish and mayo spread with tartar sauce mixed in. (Oh dear God, do we have tuna...? :crossedf:)
"I like to have a subway after a shag" was probably on his mind XD well you can't assume all men are rapists, only if she wants it then I'm down for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

He seemed so nice, for weeks. I knew I should've avoided him. But I didn't want to be a bitch. :sigh: He kept saying, I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy. But...he wasn't :frown: lol
Whatever you do do not have sex with this guy, he sounds like a prick . you did the right thing
:drool: I actually love tuna and solid albacore on warm, soft bread. Actually any kind of fish and mayo spread with tartar sauce mixed in. (Oh dear God, do we have tuna...? :crossedf:)

I always have a constant supply of tuna for when I can't be arsed to cook :biggrin: I tend to have mine with just a small amount of mayonnaise, just enough so it isn't all crumbly.

I also like, cheese on toast with Worcestershire sauce

And baked beans on toast :biggrin:

I am quite hungry now
He seemed so nice, for weeks. I knew I should've avoided him. But I didn't want to be a bitch. :sigh: He kept saying, I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy. But...he wasn't :frown: lol

ye, "I'm a nice guy" is usually code for "I'm an arrogant dickhead" tbh.
ye, "I'm a nice guy" is usually code for "I'm an arrogant dickhead" tbh.

Well where were you when this ******* was around lol Before I moved (this might be random) and then moved back to my hometown for Uni, I had loads of male mates who only needed one word and they'd savage a prick like this. But I was all alone. Just a poor little girl in London :no:. (:laugh:)

And yes I remember I have some tins of tuna in the cupboard...Oh boy..it's not good to eat at this hour but...:sogood:

Don't do this to me!?!?; D;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well where were you when this ******* was around lol Before I moved (this might be random) and then moved back to my hometown for Uni, I had loads of male mates who only needed one word and they'd savage a prick like this. But I was all alone. Just a poor little girl in London :no:. (:laugh:)

And yes I remember I have some tins of tuna in the cupboard...Oh boy..it's not good to eat at this hour but...:sogood:

haha well I'm wary of starting a fight with someone without seeing their dastardly deeds firsthand. Tbh though was your fault for trusting some old man rofl. Totally trying to groom you by buying you an iphone and all that.
haha well I'm wary of starting a fight with someone without seeing their dastardly deeds firsthand. Tbh though was your fault for trusting some old man rofl. Totally trying to groom you by buying you an iphone and all that.

My fault? Don't be cruel. He's not old...he's...just much older than me :grin: I thought it would be better with an older man, hopefully more mature. He didn't even tell me he did 7 yrs or something for drugs. Mainly I gave him a shot because I didn't want to judge him. Oh well. Oh just saw the grooming part :laugh: I suppose. Is it bad that I don't expect people to be pricks. :s-smilie:

You have an amazing smile by the way. :cool: I'm not flirting, I'm just being honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending