The Student Room Group

Do boys care if you have an innie or an outie?

I’m just out a 8 year relationship (I’m 21) and I’m so worried to sleep with new people because I’ve got an outie and I feel like boys will be disgusted by it. I know some won’t care but I feel like alot will.

So boys do you care?

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't care less.
Reply 2
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Couldn't care less.

What age are you out of intrest? Is it not off putting that it doesn’t look neat to you?
Original post by Anonymous
What age are you out of intrest? Is it not off putting that it doesn’t look neat to you?

25. Nah it don't bother me. You pretty much answered your own question to begin with though. Some guys will care others won't :dontknow:
Reply 4
25. Nah it don't bother me. You pretty much answered your own question to begin with though. Some guys will care others won't :dontknow:

Yeah I get that. Just dk how I’m supposed to find out so I know if I can sleep with them or not 🤦🏽*♀️🤣
Reply 5
I’m just out a 8 year relationship (I’m 21) and I’m so worried to sleep with new people because I’ve got an outie and I feel like boys will be disgusted by it. I know some won’t care but I feel like alot will.

So boys do you care?

I have an outie too and my boyfriend didn't even know what that meant, so I think I'm going to safely say no!
Yeah I get that. Just dk how I’m supposed to find out so I know if I can sleep with them or not 🤦🏽*♀️🤣

Not that I recommend sleeping around but you can't find unless you do sleep with them
you were with the same person since 13
Reply 8

Well, you can always ask once you get to know them well enough and things start heading in that direction. Communication is key
I mean they are gross but it’s not a dealbreaker.
Straight men dont care either way. All genitalia is ugly but ngl when its Innie and hairless looks like a a baby it freaks me out.
Straight men dont care either way. All genitalia is ugly but ngl when its Innie and hairless looks like a a baby it freaks me out.

By what metric are you defining a belly button as "genitalia"?
Reply 12
Original post by TayTay_
I have an outie too and my boyfriend didn't even know what that meant, so I think I'm going to safely say no!

Oh really!! Okay that’s definitely reassuring
Reply 13
Not that I recommend sleeping around but you can't find unless you do sleep with them

Nah definitely not meaning to do that but it scares me a lot for the future
Reply 14
Original post by karl pilkington
you were with the same person since 13

Yep lol
Reply 15
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I mean they are gross but it’s not a dealbreaker.

Well that’s reassuring for me ahahah
Makes no difference to me at all. If something like that is bothering you then I think you should reframe your opinion about your appearance. The only people who make a big fuss about minute details like that aren't worth knowing.
Reply 17

Yeah I definitely feel like it must be not so womanly. Not that I’m shaming innies I’d love one but that’s how I imagine it
Reply 18
Original post by artful_lounger
By what metric are you defining a belly button as "genitalia"?

Probably because that’s not what we’re on about🤣

So boys do you care?

Not at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending