University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm in too!! Medical Science! woo! x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
well done guys! i'm in for english!! what a relief now results day is over! :biggrin:
Four As so I'm in to do English Literature and Theatre Studies!

Oh and I have some friends who also got in, one is doing cultural studies, one medicine, law, one music i think, one broadcasting, something to do with media, oh and another but I can't remember what he is doing
yep im in, had to go through clearing but your stuck with me now. doing neuroscience.
first day in exactly a month!
Reply 44
Food Studies & Nutrition.See you soon:biggrin:
medicine....woo what a relief!!

montague burton (i think) for my accomodation!!

yayayay!!!

i wanna pack now!!
Reply 46
I'm in if I decide to confirm my offer..

Biology, and staying at JBP hopefully :smile:

Anyone else taking Biology, haven't seen anyone in the Leeds section even mention it..
Hey guys,

I am going into my second year next month, and thought I would drop you all a line and say that I hope you all have a fantastic time in Leeds, it's a great uni and a nice city.

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask here! :smile:
Reply 48
oliver.richards
medicine....woo what a relief!!

montague burton (i think) for my accomodation!!

yayayay!!!

i wanna pack now!!

yeah medicine!

I applied for devonshire....I reeeeeeeeeeally hope i get in!
I got AAB so am now officially in to study History from sep 2007. :biggrin: Yay!

I have two friends studying English and one studying Politics/Sociology going to Leeds as well. Its going to be great!
Reply 50
Wayhay!! I cannae wait!!! x
Reply 51
Podge
I'm in! studying Psychology!

Snap. I'm so glad! Especially since I got a grade lower than what they wanted and they still accepted me.
im in too! studying sociology..anyone wanting to stay in bodingtons?? no one else seems to be...x
Reply 53
History here I come! :biggrin:
Reply 54
Samothy
Snap. I'm so glad! Especially since I got a grade lower than what they wanted and they still accepted me.

were you the person on here worrying that they wouldn't get in as their (cannot think of the word- expected?) grades lower than the asking grades!?

if so, i told you, you could do it and get in!

if not you.....WELL DONE ANYWAY!!! x x
Reply 55
I got in too *dances* Managing Performance!
Reply 56
tinkerbell3
im in too! studying sociology..anyone wanting to stay in bodingtons?? no one else seems to be...x

Hey,
I'm hoping to stay at Bodington and so is my friend Anna :smile:
Reply 57
Jenbug
I got in too *dances* Managing Performance!

Hey JENBUG, Im a second year next year studying Theatre Performance; obviously you´ll know your at our Bretton Performance and Cultural Inds Campus, I was on here last year so I thought i´d just pop on ans see who was coming to Bretton this year...but you appear to be the only person in these forums....so HI! Where you living? Im the subwarden of Savile on Bretton Campus!
Reply 58
Podge
were you the person on here worrying that they wouldn't get in as their (cannot think of the word- expected?) grades lower than the asking grades!?

if so, i told you, you could do it and get in!

if not you.....WELL DONE ANYWAY!!! x x

Haha yes that was probably me! I wasn't expecting to get in at all.
Reply 59
:eek: i'm in!! Civil & Structural Engineering. i really hope i've got Oxley x

Latest