The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

St John's College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

i'm going to have to phone them, i've just got to a point where i can't wait anymore lol
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 581
Isometrix
i'm going to have to phone them, i've just got to a point where i can't wait anymore lol

yes you should.
please ask for Economics also :rolleyes:
Reply 582
i think ill call tomorrow -
and hey, for those that got interviews: did you recieve te mail from the department you applied to or the college?

I got an email from the admissions office,they said that they were going to get them all sent out by the end of the week. But im sure they won't mind if you ring. Good Luck!
Reply 584
thanks!=)
Reply 585
gallopingsnail
I got an email from the admissions office,they said that they were going to get them all sent out by the end of the week. But im sure they won't mind if you ring. Good Luck!

Well I believe they won't mind.
Even if they did at the beginning, they must have get used to these calls now.
Reply 586
I still havent heard :frown:

I think Ill wait till the end of this week, and if I havent heard by friday afternoon, Ill call them.

is anyone else applying for sps?
I wouldn't call - the letters are late so they are clearly still busy with admin stuff, by calling you are using up time they could use to be speeding up the process.

If however, you know of lots of people with interviews for your subject already and you haven't got one, I don't see a problem in calling.

Just my opinion
Reply 588
Hey guys

Went up today briefly, they are sending out all the responses at the moment but also have random other administrative goop to deal with. I think it's a bit pants that it's happening so late, as travelling stuff etc. isn't too simple for some people. (I don't know full full details about what's happened as both them and I are pretty busy). So all I can say is hang tight.

Also, if you are applying for Arch n Anth or History and haven't heard anything yet then best contact them. All other subjects interviews start from 7th December

Luke
KAISER_MOLE

Also, if you are applying for Arch n Anth or History and haven't heard anything yet then best contact them. All other subjects interviews start from 7th December

So since I'm applying for English and mine is 7th December at an early time, I'll be one of the first people they see? EEEEEK.

Yeah, got an e-mail on Tuesday about it all. Scary. Exciting!
Reply 590
shotgunkisses
So since I'm applying for English and mine is 7th December at an early time, I'll be one of the first people they see? EEEEEK.

Yeah, got an e-mail on Tuesday about it all. Scary. Exciting!

Congratulations! I hope they could send out invitations for Economics today :wink:
Reply 591
KAISER_MOLE
Hey guys

Luke

Is arch n anth archeology and anthropology - or is that architecture in the beginning there?
Law interview just came in. See you in Cambridge on the 11th!
Reply 593
congrats to those who got an interview :smile: you must be so relieved!

still havent heard for sps...
Reply 594
qwailobouleh
Law interview just came in. See you in Cambridge on the 11th!
Congratulations!
English, then Law, then History.... when will it comes to Economics?
splee
Congratulations!
English, then Law, then History.... when will it comes to Economics?

Now - just got an interview for economics on the 16th :smile:

Check your e-mail!
Reply 596
aaaaaah you guys are so lucky really

did they send it just now to you, abbas?
then there is still hope :P
Sent at 15:51
Reply 598
Anyone heard from St Johns for medicine?
Desperately waiting can't stand it!!
Economics interview on the 11th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending