The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR Twenty First Century Additional Science

Scroll to see replies

That paper wasn't too bad. Thought it would be a lot harder. The third to lat question where you had to fill in the numbers weird. Never seen it in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MCMXCVIII
That paper wasn't too bad. Thought it would be a lot harder. The third to lat question where you had to fill in the numbers weird. Never seen it in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But of a late reply but are you talking about the alpha/beta equation (can't remember which one) because it's in the syllabus
Original post by ThatSociopath
But of a late reply but are you talking about the alpha/beta equation (can't remember which one) because it's in the syllabus

It was the equation for nuclear fission

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MCMXCVIII
It was the equation for nuclear fission

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup it was definitely in the syllabus it's when the particle splits from the atom and you have to calculate what the RAM number and proton number is, all you had to do was make it equal to its original total. Hope that helped
Original post by ThatSociopath
Yup it was definitely in the syllabus it's when the particle splits from the atom and you have to calculate what the RAM number and proton number is, all you had to do was make it equal to its original total. Hope that helped

I added one more neutron because a neutron was absorbed splitting it into two. So i added the extra neutron and then used that to work it out. Don't think im right though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending