The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol.
Bush is not crap. The last time I checked he was not a pile of digestive waste material expelled from the rear end of the large intestine.
Reply 3
SolInvictus
Bush is not crap. The last time I checked he was not a pile of digestive waste material expelled from the rear end of the large intestine.

Yes he was. She was called Barbara Bush :biggrin:
I think calling him crap is a bit harsh. I mean, how would you like it to be called crap?

Dumb, doesn't think before he speaks, lets his religion intertwine with politics far too much, slightly foolish and illiterate.

But not crap.
Hardest job in the world, I'd love to see some of these armchair-leaders on TSR have a go at running the worlds biggest country.

Yes, he has some whacky ideas, but no, not crap.
Reply 6

He is more than crap.
Reply 7
In some ways he is. Over the recent middle East crisis, not at all.
Reply 8
I thought Prescotts comment was more on how he dealt with the Middle East. Which, in antithesis to the above posters comment was completely and utterly crap.

(Bearing in mind that crap in this case could also have been an adverb rather than a noun)
Reply 9
alasdair_R
I thought Prescotts comment was more on how he dealt with the Middle East. Which, in antithesis to the above posters comment was completely and utterly crap.

(Bearing in mind that crap in this case could also have been an adverb rather than a noun)

Explain.
Reply 10
TKR
Explain.

He should've called for a ceasefire sooner (well, at all, actually). There was no advantage for anyone in the conflict continuing.
Reply 11
alasdair_R
He should've called for a ceasefire sooner (well, at all, actually). There was no advantage for anyone in the conflict continuing.

Not even Iran and Syria?

America was not willing to call for an unconditional ceasfire, which would have been no ceasefire at all since Hizbollah would still have been firing rockets into Israel. America was rightly reluctant to put pressure on Israel to forgo the defence of its borders entirely due to sheer pressure of popular (misguided) opinion about the situation in Southern Lebanon.
Reply 12

He has done more crap in his life, than how he handled the ME Crisis. We all know why he invaded Iraq, Afghanistan.
Reply 13
I don't think he's necessarily crap, though i do believe that he is a 20th century politician and not a 21th century one. His policies have a very traditionalistic view to them e.g banning stem cell research by using his presidental veto as well as trying to secure the middle east for fuel when clearly the money should have been used to develop alternative fuels.

Crap? i wouln't say so, just past his time
SolInvictus

hahah :smile: im sticking that in my sig :smile:

And yeah, I dont like Bush but he does have an extremly hard job and people are going to critisize him either way because everybody cant get what they want. :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 15
ForeverIsMyName
Hardest job in the world, I'd love to see some of these armchair-leaders on TSR have a go at running the worlds biggest country.

I bet I could do it. :biggrin:
I bet you could........................................ But would they ever let someone rule a country that has a warnings level of 10.on ThestudentRoom???
TSR has deemed you unsafe from the public!!! :smile: Saying that, I have a warnings level of 5 :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 17
JaKe_89
I bet you could........................................ But would they ever let someone rule a country that has a warnings level of 10.on ThestudentRoom???
TSR has deemed you unsafe from the public!!! :smile: Saying that, I have a warnings level of 5 :smile: :smile: :smile:

8 points for posting a video!

I think Bush would have more than a warning level of 10.
We all know why he invaded Iraq, Afghanistan.

Is it because he hates brown people?
Reply 19
yes. He's crap.

Latest

Trending

Trending