The Student Room Group

To All The Male Virgins On Here

If you're the sort of person who insults women because of it, sort our your mummy issues and grow the **** up. That is all.

Moving on.
Reply 1
What a pointless post. Also, do you think that if men do insult women for that reason, and then they read your post, it'll change their ways?
Just gonna say, the guys who insult women, and say the nastiest things about them, are the ones who seem to get laid the most...

However I ain't one of those guys, I'd rather have trouble getting with girls (which applies to me), than be a rude, mysoginistic, "LAD".
Do you mean a man who insults women for not sleeping with him and hence him being a virgin, or a man who insults women for sleeping around?
Original post by FuzzyBluesMan
Just gonna say, the guys who insult women, and say the nastiest things about them, are the ones who seem to get laid the most...

However I ain't one of those guys, I'd rather have trouble getting with girls (which applies to me), than be a rude, mysoginistic, "LAD".

You're like a pessimistic white knight.
I've had 2 gf; I was very inexperienced so that's why it didn't last long :/

Been single for 2/3 years and I blame women for rejecting my advances. I'm fabalous.

maybe at uni when the girls are loosened up I'll get lucky :wink:
Original post by tengentoppa
You're like a pessimistic white knight.

Pretty Much :horse:

XD

I'm not even trying to say who's fault it is, just that the OP is being melodramatic.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not a virgin.

Just thought I'd let you know. :smug:
Original post by FuzzyBluesMan
Pretty Much :horse:

XD

I'm not even trying to say who's fault it is, just that the OP is being melodramatic.

Those white night mofos strike again, @joerogan podcast :colone:
I can't believe Virginity is still a talked about thing. It matters... so very little.
Reply 10
So many threads about virginity these days on TSR :rolleyes:
Original post by Caitlin_3008
So many threads about virginity these days on TSR :rolleyes:

Because there's so many virgins on TSR.
such profound words.
I agree with the OP.

Any one that blames their utter ineptness on women for not liking 'nice guys' like them need to **** off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending