The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Erm, I can't remember what it was in UMS. It was a D in a French exam. Presumably about 60/105.
Someone I know got something like 4 UMS on a maths exam. Don't know how he managed to do that badly.
Reply 22
I had taken up English for AS. I started wondering why on earth I chose English soon. Then at the exam I hadn't a clue what to write. The question was something about Hamlet or somesuch by William Shakeswhatshisname

I ended up making random sentences like "I like monkeys." "Wow it's a nice sunny day today" "I wonder what I should get for lunch"

Ended up scraping an E!
Reply 23
Troyes
And that was your worst UMS mark?

What a loser! :frown:

That's a bit harsh!
Reply 24
Trundle
That's a bit harsh!

I was being sarcastic. My highest UMS mark is nowhere near 97 :frown:
Matt1989
Mine was 97/110 for Physics: Understanding Processess lol

you're not allowed on this thread bug*er off
Reply 26
Matt1989
Mine was 97/110 for Physics: Understanding Processess lol

well my lowest was 34/90 so i beat you. nerrrrrr

i love C4. it was so bad i cried BUT considering i was predicted a fail (and forced into doing it by an overly academic school instead of taking music where i was the only person to get an A at AS in my school) i think a D is pretty impressive!!!
Reply 27
My friend got 7/90 in a history paper. Beat that!

Personally lowest i got was 40/90 but i deserved far more then that. I thought i owned the exam
27/90 in history unit 5 and 39/120 in history unit 6, both Us :bawling: Both being remarked, but I'm not holding my breath.
Reply 29
67/120 biology transport paper/practical. :frown:
Reply 30
My all time worst is 53/120 in psychology, unit 5. I really don't think I did that badly. :rolleyes:

I also got 43/90 (E) on Law unit 4 when I sat it early, but that's because I didn't even look at my notes before hand. Resat it with the rest of my A-levels and pushed it up to 86/90 (A).

I really am ashamed of the 53/120 in psychology if there hasn't been a blunder somewhere along the lines, during the marking process. I certainly hope there has been! :biggrin:
Reply 31
I got 29/200 in Citizenship this year... as I was forced to do it... and when people are forced to do things, they rebel, right? I wrote the ending's of Lost and Desperate Housewives Series 2 to piss the examiner off if he/she watched the programmes... I hope they did, they wouldn't have been pleased.
Reply 32
I am at a disadvantage hear in not having done General Studies.
As a result none of my grades have been deliberately self-sabotaged.

My highest and lowest marks were actually in the same paper.
OCR Europe History AS - MVSSOLINI [sic]
June 2005 - 45/90
January 2006 - 88/90
I can't remember the exact UMS score, but I got an E for Fine Art AS... and a D for General Studies, despite working so painstakingly hard at it. What a slap in the face. :rolleyes: But anyway, managed to work hard and get both up to a D and C respectively, so I'm pleased now.
Reply 34
sebyevans
I am at a disadvantage hear in not having done General Studies.
As a result none of my grades have been deliberately self-sabotaged.

My highest and lowest marks were actually in the same paper.
OCR Europe History AS - MVSSOLINI [sic]
June 2005 - 45/90
January 2006 - 88/90

although i actually got 100/100 in Edexcel C3, which was nice!
So half marks and full marks - a nice spread

Not bad for someone who can't even spell a simple, 4 letter word :p: . (I'm only joking btw)
Reply 35
greengrass
you're not allowed on this thread bug*er off

No, actually I am allowed, hence why I am allowed to post a reply to this stupid comment. You inbred.
My worst mark was 19/100 in FP2 :smile:
Reply 37
General studies module 6, 27/120 U :biggrin::biggrin:

Giving me a total of 350/600 D

The stupid thing is at least i wrote the bloody essay for it. College are thinking about asking for a centre remark although im not sure if everyone cares.
Reply 38
Wootty
I got 29/200 in Citizenship this year... as I was forced to do it... and when people are forced to do things, they rebel, right? I wrote the ending's of Lost and Desperate Housewives Series 2 to piss the examiner off if he/she watched the programmes... I hope they did, they wouldn't have been pleased.

CLASSIC.
Reply 39
My friend got 23/120 in History :s

Latest