The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone posted their dick on TSR :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StarvingAutist
Most of the conversation in this thread is **** lol

Now it is. Until he came along it was about something pretty good.
Reply 202
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
This is probably one of the most super virgin things I've read on here. See you and your small dick later

That ending, hahahaha!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Sssh I'm just trying to make him feel better

Oh...

Yeah dude, they all small like yours, it's okay man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StrangeBanana
Women in film ---> Dick

Someone should write an academic paper on the evolution of TSR threads

Paper on the Evolution of TSR threads - - - - > Dick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caseyfattey69
It was soft and was still very close to average erect length

Keep telling yourself that

Original post by hihoho
That ending, hahahaha!

:tongue:
Original post by slade p
because its feminine.

Well what I've mentioned are all negative/ weak traits so being weak is feminine?
Original post by I love shopping
Yes, there are limits. But you can't tell me that a man who doesn't run on a regular basis could outrun me in a marathon just because he's a man. And no, having a black belt in judo with 15 years of experience does mean I can kick a lot of men in the ass. I train on a regular basis, along with men, and I'm better than a lot of them and could beat them at any time.

Exactly, I'm only small in height at 5ft but can sprint faster than most lads/men I've raced, some are so slow :/ I always assumed the male would win for some reason. Oh and I managed more pull-ups than most of the men one day in the gym.. I did 11 most of them managed about 2 - 5, some none lol. Then one of them said I was like a man :/ so basically even when I beat them they still gave their gender the credit ..'like a man' lol.

anyone sorry I didn't want the thread to be battle of the genders, most men are cool!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by inthedark1
Exactly, I'm only small in height at 5ft but can sprint faster than most lads/men I've raced, some are so slow :/ I always assumed the male would win for some reason. Oh and I managed more pull-ups than most of the men one day in the gym.. I did 11 most of them managed about 2 - 5, some none lol. Then one of them said I was like a man :/ so basically even when I beat them they still gave 'men' the credit lol.

Speed really isn't much, but on average I think men are faster js.

11? And that's more than the guys? Damn you got some weak dudes at your gym, I mean I know I'm really light but I do sets of 15, although it may just be that they are just too heavy for their relative strength which does happen.

It was a compliment, I doubt they meant it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Top class feminism bull****
Original post by Mubariz
Speed really isn't much, but on average I think men are faster js.

11? And that's more than the guys? Damn you got some weak dudes at your gym, I mean I know I'm really light but I do sets of 15, although it may just be that they are just too heavy for their relative strength which does happen.

It was a compliment, I doubt they meant it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speed isn't much.. What is much? It would have meant more if they had said 'like a true woman' rather than 'like a man' :tongue:
Original post by carlholwell
Top class feminism bull****

Exactly it's crap
Speed isn't much.. What is much? It would have meant more if they had said 'like a true woman' rather than 'like a man' :tongue:

I meant physically, who do you think is stronger, Usain bolt or Brock Lesnar. Speed won't help in a fight.

But the fact is its not like a true woman, on average women are weaker, that's just a biological fact.

Can I also point out that one of the differences between the two genders is that males have more muscles, they very literally are stronger you only have to look to athletics to see this

I think they have more muscle not more muscles but yeah we get what you mean. It's pretty obvious in normal life anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Can I also point out that one of the differences between the two genders is that males have more muscles, they very literally are stronger you only have to look to athletics to see this
Original post by Mubariz
I meant physically, who do you think is stronger, Usain bolt or Brock Lesnar. Speed won't help in a fight.

But the fact is its not like a true woman, on average women are weaker, that's just a biological fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mention fighting. It must be like a true woman because I'm a woman and I did it.

Im not saying they don't I'm saying that just because men have more muscles doesn't mean that women should be portrayed as weaklings who can't fend for themselves. Women have muscles too and just like guys can become stronger with training. I'm not saying they are as strong as guys as guys are naturally bigger/stronger. What I'm saying was that a lot of films don't show a woman's strength (apart from tomb raider etc) they don't seem to portray physical strength on women at all. Just because men have more strenth doesn't mean women can't have it does it? In fact they go the other way and make it look like women have no muscles and just flop on the ground in a crisis lol under the name of so called 'feminine'. In reality women are using their physical strength all the time and many work out/go to the gym. Many wouldn't just fall to the ground in a time of crisis as portrayed in films. This is what I'm getting at nothing else. How would you feel if you were female lol? You would probably be posting the same thread!
(edited 9 years ago)
I didn't mention fighting. It must be like a true woman because I'm a woman and I did it.

I meant that was you want then to call you a true woman but you are essentially not a true woman, by how you have described yourself you are above average.

A true woman would imply that every other woman who couldn't do this wasn't a true woman, which would be insulting and wrong, since biologically females are weaker, that's a fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller
What is even happening on this thread? :lolwut:

This I believe:

Women are weaker, both physically and mentally. Although they're sick at making sandwiches, i'll give them that. OH, and pancakes.
Original post by Mubariz
I meant that was you want then to call you a true woman but you are essentially not a true woman, by how you have described yourself you are above average.

A true woman would imply that every other woman who couldn't do this wasn't a true woman, which would be insulting and wrong, since biologically females are weaker, that's a fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well in that case them saying I was like a true man was saying that all the men who can't do this ( which is many) were not true men..

Females are weaker but that doesn't mean they couldn't do a pull up if they trained. Just like a man probably couldn't if he didn't train..

This is what I mean people don't just view it as females being physically weaker in general than men and leave it as that. They often put each gender to either extreme of the strength scale so that you have 'women are not strong' and 'men are strong'.

Latest