The Student Room Group

What is easier retaking A levels or a foundation year?

If worst comes to worst i will either have to retake my A levels and try to get BBC in Physics, Maths and Biology (maybe do another A level like Business) or do a foundation year in Computer Science or something similar. So which one would be easier, get BBC or pass a foundation year?
Do a foundation it leads on a degree and looks more professional on your CV as oppose to resit A-Level. You are also working at a higher level of performance.
Reply 2
Original post by KindofGood
Do a foundation it leads on a degree and looks more professional on your CV as oppose to resit A-Level. You are also working at a higher level of performance.

But which one would be easier because i would rather come out with a BSc (hons) and retake A levels than fail my foundation year and not be able to do an actual degree :P.
[h="1"]
Original post by Lord Wells
But which one would be easier because i would rather come out with a BSc (hons) and retake A levels than fail my foundation year and not be able to do an actual degree :P.

I've never taken a foundation so can't comment, sound like a walk in the park though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending