The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Accommodation - Applied for both Fern and Butler halls :)

My university offer is conditional so I'll get an accommodation offer shortly after results day. Looking forward to familiarize myself with new people before I'm there! :smile:

Studying: Biomedical science
I've also applied for both fern and butler, have you been to the halls? if so, could you tell me more about it? I haven't had the chance to go around Hertfordshire, unfortunately :frown:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Sadly I haven't been either.
Original post by vickvam
My university offer is conditional so I'll get an accommodation offer shortly after results day. Looking forward to familiarize myself with new people before I'm there! :smile:

Studying: Biomedical science

I got an offer for Fern hall and I saw it on my application day. Fairly basic but you get what you pay for, I'm in Flat 15! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by PhysioMatt
I got an offer for Fern hall and I saw it on my application day. Fairly basic but you get what you pay for, I'm in Flat 15! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I picked it due to the low cost. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by foreverconfused13
I've also applied for both fern and butler, have you been to the halls? if so, could you tell me more about it? I haven't had the chance to go around Hertfordshire, unfortunately :frown:

I lived in fern in my first year, message me if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by lilnykci
I lived in fern in my first year, message me if you have any questions :smile:

Have you got any pictures of Flat 15?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!

I've been wondering if anyone had pics of butler hall? I've got a room allocated and I'm coming to herts in sept :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending