The Student Room Group

Do guys care about female eyebrows?

Do you even notice them, boys?

Do you prefer thick or thin?
Some do. Some don't. They're just eyebrows tbh lol.
Reply 2
We care about one one-millionth as much as you do.
To bothered about how stupid I look to care.
You are over thinking things, if you want to be attractive be feminine, be a healthy weight, use a face wash, have good general hygiene, dress well and build your social circle so you are at a lot of social events where guys will hit on you.
Them false eyebrows look so unnatural. I have no idea about the latest fasion trends but they look weird as hell.
Calling troll .. Judging by her other recent thread.

Saying that I always get my eyebrows waxed and tinted because my eyebrows are quite thin and light and my ex always noticed and was not impressed because I should apparently have thin eyebrows :undefined:erm
No. Providing you don't have a monobrow, I really couldn't care at all.

Add nails to the list of things men don't care about also.
Reply 8
yeah they're quite noticeable. i love em thick.
Monobrow is a definite no.
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Calling troll .. Judging by her other recent thread.

Saying that I always get my eyebrows waxed and tinted because my eyebrows are quite thin and light and my ex always noticed and was not impressed because I should apparently have thin eyebrows :erm:

Don't quite see how this makes me a troll; I'm only asking because I have thick eyebrows myself, and wondered what guys prefer, seeing as most girls have thin ones.
Original post by überambitious_ox
Don't quite see how this makes me a troll; I'm only asking because I have thick eyebrows myself, and wondered what guys prefer, seeing as most girls have thin ones.

Sorry, you just seemed overly conscious about asking guy's preferences etc. most guys would be ambivalent

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending