The Student Room Group

Why did he delete his text

So a guy that I previously blocked and recently unblocked deleted his text ? We used to talk all the time but he said something that was not okay so I blocked him for a month and he let me come back ? Anyways he sent me a text early this morning saying “where are you”, wyd”. I seen a glimpse of it and he deleted it ???? After like 1 minute of sending it I asked him why deleted and he didn’t say anything…. Then proceeded to asked me to go to lunch today ? I said okay and he hasn’t texted me back ?
Reply 1
I'm not understanding why you insist on communicating with this guy? (male or female) He's messing with you but doesn't care anything about you.

So 'He let you come back'? - But you blocked him?

Why do you insist on making extra time for someone who is so unpleasant to you? It's not OK to pretend everything is alright. What matters more to you? - that you have a boyfriend to parade or that you remain single and wait until you have linked up with someone who cares enough to be an amazing friend, an amazing person, someone who is good fun and good to be around. Someone who cares about you will not do something this bad that you have to block them for a month (and particularly after you have only known each other for a short time) Block them and don't unblock them going forward Stand by your decision. You cannot change someone by 'punishing them' - They are as they are, and the unpleasant 'release' is a glimpse of who they really are and what you have chosen to accept.

Your aim should be to get that bar as high as possible, and choose your friends wisely. This stuff is online so if someone has the gnats to say it online what are you getting face to face? Either way it is not good.
Don't look for logical reasons to explain his behaviour. He doesn't know what he's doing either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending