The Student Room Group

University of Cumbria, Illustration Course 2014-15 Anyone?

I'm awaiting my A Level results, but hopefully I'll be take taking Illustration at the Uni of Cumbria. I don't suppose any of you lot are too? I must admit I'm kind of terrified about it.
Reply 1
Hello! I'm taking the Illustration course at Cumbria too (I'm pretty excited but also terrified). :-)
Reply 2
Original post by Lenny13
Hello! I'm taking the Illustration course at Cumbria too (I'm pretty excited but also terrified). :-)

:biggrin: WOOOO A REPLY! I thought I'd put out some feelers before starting. What sort of drawing do you do then?

The thing I'm actually most nervous about is the fabled freshers week...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Her?
:biggrin: WOOOO A REPLY! I thought I'd put out some feelers before starting. What sort of drawing do you do then?

The thing I'm actually most nervous about is the fabled freshers week...

Hahaha! I like to draw anything that I think is pretty / animals but I always work small and in detail so everything I do takes forever :unimpressed:. What about you?
Oh same here, are you staying at one of the University's accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Lenny13
Hahaha! I like to draw anything that I think is pretty / animals but I always work small and in detail so everything I do takes forever :unimpressed:. What about you?
Oh same here, are you staying at one of the University's accommodation?

I live in Carlisle already, so I'm staying at home. As for what I like to draw... er.... cartoons, caricatures, anything that takes my fancy. I have the same detail problem where it takes me frigging ages to draw something I'm fully happy with. I'm a perfectionist :rolleyes:
I'm studying photography there soon. And staying at old brewery
Reply 6
I will be studying illustration too, was hoping this would maybe help to meet some people before I start as I'm moving down from Scotland. :smile:
Reply 7
Graphic Design and Illustration. Moving into brewery halls on the 7th :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by tinyliv
Graphic Design and Illustration. Moving into brewery halls on the 7th :smile:

Hey Liv :smile: I move down on the 1st, living in shared house.

Quick Reply

Latest