The Student Room Group

are learndirect any good?

i am hoping to do a college course next year and they need gcse English and maths at grade c or above or a level 2 functional skills.

will learndirect qualifications be any good? are they the same thing? :confused:
Reply 1
Yeah you'll get a recognised qualification that you can use to get onto courses/into work just as you would if you did it at a regular college. I did level 2 maths and an IT qualification with them a few years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
To be honest I bought a course and I am going to cancel it. I think the materials included within are not enough and there is only like one or two practice papers on the subject. It is quite annoying to navigate and not straightforward. I did right answer and system said wrong answer, then I did other option there were no more options - only two, so computer said again wrong answer. The right answer was excatly the first one I wrote. I am doing functional skills math and english level 2. It's poorly delivered course for this price. They could have done better. You still need to go elsewhere to explore. Never mind, whatever you chose wish you good luck.
Reply 3
Original post by jayeda
i am hoping to do a college course next year and they need gcse English and maths at grade c or above or a level 2 functional skills.
will learndirect qualifications be any good? are they the same thing? :confused:

Terrible experience/

The Jess resolution manager made it worst. Not sure how she got the job but she sucks at it.

For 3 month I have been trying to start my course and for 3 months they have not gotten back to me with anything reasonable. They just keep asking me to pay for a course they first told me I was eligible for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending