The Student Room Group

Crime EPQ Resources

I am currently researching for my EPQ. My title is “Is there a difference between the crime committed by and the prosecution of males and females?”.

At the moment I have plenty of research from websites and books but I want to vary my resources, can anybody point me in the right direction of some documentaries that would help me with this topic please??
Original post by ashldark
I am currently researching for my EPQ. My title is “Is there a difference between the crime committed by and the prosecution of males and females?”.

At the moment I have plenty of research from websites and books but I want to vary my resources, can anybody point me in the right direction of some documentaries that would help me with this topic please??

Heya, I'm going to put this in the social sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=79
Original post by ashldark

I imagine paedophilia etc. could be an interesting area - this documentary looks like it could have some useful facts and figures - even if it's not directly relevant to the question - if you can get hold of a copy. It's arguably "current" food for thought in the wake of the historic sexual abuse investigations currently underway. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending