The Student Room Group

Cleaning job at JD Wetherspoon

Part of the application asks 'do you have an relevant education or training?', however, as it's a cleaning job I have no clue what to put down. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also if anyone has had experience with this sort of job, any insight would also be helpful.
Original post by the_wallflower
Part of the application asks 'do you have an relevant education or training?', however, as it's a cleaning job I have no clue what to put down. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also if anyone has had experience with this sort of job, any insight would also be helpful.

Being completely serious, I would hazard a guess that it's more like "how often do you clean the house? What do you clean it with? Have you attended a cleaners course (yes I do believe those exist)?" more than "Do you have a 2:1 in a respectable degree subject? AAB at A-level? 5 A*-C grades at GCSE?" - although it might not hurt to include those in the application
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Being completely serious, I would hazard a guess that it's more like "how often do you clean the house? What do you clean it with? Have you attended a cleaners course (yes I do believe those exist)?" more than "Do you have a 2:1 in a respectable degree subject? AAB at A-level? 5 A*-C grades at GCSE?" - although it might not hurt to include those in the application

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending