The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I know jokes about a ******, wheelchair bound gypsy living out his life in poland, 1943. I've created a series about him and his HILARIOUS relationship with the SD scharfuhrer...:wink:.
Some people on here need to grow up.
Reply 62
any chance you can pm me that tehjonny?

no problem dublex.
Some people on here need to grow up.

I'm going to have to be old and serious soon enough. Thud, do you want to do the honours?
I've already forwarded dublex the joke, though I suspect mr. "grow up" would enjoy it seeing as his political affiltrations probably lend themselves to such ideas (bnp scum)

Nah, their skin isn't dark enough for the BNP :wink:
Reply 65
mipmapped
Nah, their skin isn't dark enough for the BNP :wink:

you'd be surprised, remember "untermenschen" = all three of those groups. :wink:
Thud
I've already forwarded dublex the joke, though I suspect mr. "grow up" would enjoy it seeing as his political affiltrations probably lend themselves to such ideas (bnp scum) :wink:

I'm labour scum actually love.:smile:
I'm labour scum actually love.

Not sure if that's better or worse :wink:
mipmapped
Not sure if that's better or worse :wink:

Best of a scummy bunch i'm afraid.
Best of a scummy bunch i'm afraid.

Voting is alot like one of those quizes: "Would you rather die by being eaten alive by sharks, or having hot pokers put through you?".
Reply 70
not a great deal better - you still appear racist as **** from your posts.
I vote for bed.

Enjoy your bitch-fest.
Reply 72
some of those jokes were a tiny bit funny, I think the deadpan - ness was funny. I didnt find any of them offensive more just bizarre and :confused: :confused:
Thud
not a great deal better - you still appear racist as **** from your posts.

Who do you vote for then?
cottonmouth
To the third, i disagree. Intelligence and humour are linked. The younger you are, the less complex a joke has to be to be funny. When you grow up and acquire knowledge and wisdom, you don't laugh at you father saying "boo" behind his hands. If you are clever, you don't laugh at rapist , incestuos clowns saying "i'll wear a condom". I'm not arguing about whether they are offensive or not. The debate is about whether potentially offensive things are funny. The examples given in those carttons are not in the least bit funny. There are, however, some very funny offensive jokes. It would serve us well to find better examples than those crap cartoons.

What about Trigger Happy TV? I don't know a single person who didn't find that funny when it first came out, but it's as retarded as hell.
Reply 75
cottonmouth

To the third, i disagree. Intelligence and humour are linked. The younger you are, the less complex a joke has to be to be funny. When you grow up and acquire knowledge and wisdom, you don't laugh at you father saying "boo" behind his hands. If you are clever, you don't laugh at rapist , incestuos clowns saying "i'll wear a condom". I'm not arguing about whether they are offensive or not. The debate is about whether potentially offensive things are funny. The examples given in those carttons are not in the least bit funny. There are, however, some very funny offensive jokes. It would serve us well to find better examples than those crap cartoons.

I totally disagree. I know plenty of intelligent people who love stupid jokes. Are you seriously suggesting the more intelligent someone is, the more sophisticated jokes have to be for them to find it funny? Your evidence appears to be that adults don't find saying 'boo' funny. Do I really need to explain why that is insufficient to support your theory?
Reply 76
Not Offensive

But not Funny either

Pretty pointless really.
Reply 77
Political-incorrectness gone mad.
Rayan83
Not Offensive

But not Funny either

Pretty pointless really.

Maybe they weren't intended to be funny. Maybe they were intended to provoke outrage. :smile:
Reply 79
Haha i always start the crappest threads.

Latest

Trending

Trending