The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cobalion955
U want to ejaculate inside her

Posted from TSR Mobile

lool i don't even know what she looks like.. call it a day mate.
Original post by Kabulkid
u said u were a 5 before now a 2? cmon girl get your **** together! you got a pic? I wunna be the judge of how good looking you are to me lol. different guys have different preferences.

Lmao 2 on normal days and 5 on realllyyyyyy good days :lol:
No, I'm not going to show you a picture...Me not care what your 'preferences' are :smile:
lool i don't even know what she looks like.. call it a day mate.

Just report him :redface:
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao 2 on normal days and 5 on realllyyyyyy good days :lol:
No, I'm not going to show you a picture...Me not care what your 'preferences' are :smile:

haha omg you jump up 3 on really good days? damn, for me to think you're a five would I have to tilt my head 65 degrees, close one eye and stick a finger up my ear?? lool why don't you care what my preferences are.. u never know we might end up getting married and having kids and.. (oh sht i sound like that troll now rofl)
Just report him :redface:

hes funny tho
Reply 584
Lol **** no
haha omg you jump up 3 on really good days? damn, for me to think you're a five would I have to tilt my head 65 degrees, close one eye and stick a finger up my ear?? lool why don't you care what my preferences are.. u never know we might end up getting married and having kids and.. (oh sht i sound like that troll now rofl)

hes funny tho

Lmao you might have to close both eyes :cry2: :lol:
No I'd advise you not to bother because firstly I don't know you, secondly I'm a 2 and you're probably a 1 and thirdly just no :smile:
You are a troll though...
He was kinda funny towards the middle of the thread but not anymore.
Lmao you might have to close both eyes :cry2: :lol:
No I'd advise you not to bother because firstly I don't know you, secondly I'm a 2 and you're probably a 1 and thirdly just no :smile:
You are a troll though...
He was kinda funny towards the middle of the thread but not anymore.

you're a 2 im a 1? never heard of that in my life lol.
Yeah I'm a bit of a troll... but we all are to an extent. The internet without trolls is just boring.
Yeah in the middle I was like wtf this guys crazy cos I didn't think he was a troll (he fooled me at first).
you're a 2 im a 1? never heard of that in my life lol.
Yeah I'm a bit of a troll... but we all are to an extent. The internet without trolls is just boring.
Yeah in the middle I was like wtf this guys crazy cos I didn't think he was a troll (he fooled me at first).

Well there's a first for everything :rolleyes:
True, trolling can be fun :biggrin:
I was the exact same! He's not a Muslim I don't think but I don't know :/

Perhaps you should get off of TSR and go and have a real life .
You seem frustrated .
After reading the comments on this thread, there are some good points made. I feel as if a lot of it is just talk because i know a lot of hijabi girls find it awkward when a man aproaches them and a lot of hijabi girls listen to their parents, like their choosing and suggesting a partner for them. Rather than getting married to some1 through uni or through friends. I also know parents have already got some1 pre arranged for their daughters. I think a lot of this on hijabi girl side is just talk. Truth is your parents r going to have a big say on this. Its very common stuff happens for south asians, pakistani, indian and bengali. Another factor is asian parents care too much about sect of islam, caste n region of country that their families r from. Most marriages that started from relationships n friendships dont ever tend to last. High divorce rate.
Reply 590
Original post by IdeasForLife
Awwwww. #NoHomo though. Rejection brah, how does it feel?

Cools!

Right. Read through it, I don't really agree with either of you there lol. I prefer to take a middle point. I really don't see what the arguments over?
I'd say its bad of her to insult you though. Oh and that other guy who was involved, I completely disagree with his view(s).

I was trying to diffuse the argument, and if you read back I told the guy I dont agree with his views (but he's actually a Muslim and we talked it out) I gave her constructive criticism and she took it the wrong way. I dont think the guy was insulting Islam, he's a Muslim and told me he shouldnt generalised but he just didnt agree with THEIR views. Lol I dont know what I said that was disagreeable when I was trying to stop the argument before she started one...but tanx
I'm a Hijabi :smile:
I actually wouldn't mind being mind beiing approached by any guy unless they're a criminal or something like that, lool!

tbh, most of my hijabi friends would say no to a date unless you met my/their parents but yes to a day out with friends.
haha
my parents don't really mind if I have an arranged marriage or love marriage or a boyfriend of any ethnicity as long as it's not behind their backs.
Well there's a first for everything :rolleyes:
True, trolling can be fun :biggrin:
I was the exact same! He's not a Muslim I don't think but I don't know :/

I love your username!
so funni!
Original post by Whatisanerdeven?
That's precisly what I'm saying. The point of it IS to stop men lusting after them enough so they can actually appreciate the other aspects of the person. Islam is a realistic religion. Men will be driven by a woman's beauty (initially) and woman are easily wooed . Just because it's encouraged by the religion doesn't mean that a Muslim woman choosing me hijab means she's submitting to a man. She's submitting to what she feels is the right thing to do.

Is there any point of a woman saying , right I'm going to flaunt my body but men aren't allowed to look because they should control themselves?

It's like screaming "hey everyone look at my boobs" and expecting nobody to turn around and look.

However, after saying all that I do understand your point of veiw but I'm telling you , if you properly knew a few hijab wearing women your opinions would change.

Ok, I'm done .

you're the first replier who actually makes sense and listens to others viewpoints before diving in like it a war zone. I agree that some women wear it for those reasons, but why is it that you don't see men closing up there bodies even when they flaunt it, because trust me i know lots of girls that drool over guys.
Original post by Bloom77
I love your username!
so funni!

Aha thank you :biggrin:
Original post by tj_321
I was trying to diffuse the argument, and if you read back I told the guy I dont agree with his views (but he's actually a Muslim and we talked it out) I gave her constructive criticism and she took it the wrong way. I dont think the guy was insulting Islam, he's a Muslim and told me he shouldnt generalised but he just didnt agree with THEIR views. Lol I dont know what I said that was disagreeable when I was trying to stop the argument before she started one...but tanx

Seen some of that other guy's other posts around the forum, don't particularly agree with him on pretty much everything he says lol.
I think by sort of getting into the conversation you just added fuel to the argument lol, anyway its over now I guess.
Original post by cem101
you're the first replier who actually makes sense and listens to others viewpoints before diving in like it a war zone. I agree that some women wear it for those reasons, but why is it that you don't see men closing up there bodies even when they flaunt it, because trust me i know lots of girls that drool over guys.

Hey sorry about the late reply .👀

Okay so basically , guys are hot and girls are hot . Like let's not deny it.
But islam is , as I said , a realistic religion . It recognises that women in general are more attractive than men as they're created more beautiful in general . Alluring bodies, voices etc. Like they give off a distinctive feminine aura that men don't really do.

Now to understand properly , you need to understand that men too are given orders to cover up from the naval to the knees. Now generally modesty is advocated in Islam ( modesty is a branch of faith - prophet muhammed pbuh ) so men should cover up what they know will allure women .

Also , the hijab stretches further than a physical barrier . the word hijab itself means barrier , and is obligatory on both men and women . Men are TOLD to lower their gazes and guard their private parts and women are told to cover up their bodies and cover their breasts . Frankly Allah is all knowing and he understand the needs and whims and desires of men and women better than anyone else .
Original post by Whatisanerdeven?
Hey sorry about the late reply .👀

Okay so basically , guys are hot and girls are hot . Like let's not deny it.
But islam is , as I said , a realistic religion . It recognises that women in general are more attractive than men as they're created more beautiful in general . Alluring bodies, voices etc. Like they give off a distinctive feminine aura that men don't really do.

Now to understand properly , you need to understand that men too are given orders to cover up from the naval to the knees. Now generally modesty is advocated in Islam ( modesty is a branch of faith - prophet muhammed pbuh ) so men should cover up what they know will allure women .

Also , the hijab stretches further than a physical barrier . the word hijab itself means barrier , and is obligatory on both men and women . Men are TOLD to lower their gazes and guard their private parts and women are told to cover up their bodies and cover their breasts . Frankly Allah is all knowing and he understand the needs and whims and desires of men and women better than anyone else .

Ooh, men definitely do give off a masculine aura...:wink: especially when they do physical work*swoon*
But women are attracted to mens shoulders and chests as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sellerofdreams
Ooh, men definitely do give off a masculine aura...:wink: especially when they do physical work*swoon*
But women are attracted to mens shoulders and chests as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha they do but it's not alluring like a woman's.
Anyway that specific point is debatable.

Yeah which is why they should cover it. However, for a man it isn't classed as a 'private part' so isn't obligatory to cover it. I mean a woman's chest would be more attractive than a mans chest right ? Right .

Basically right , men need to cover but to a lesser degree to women . However , that doesn't mean that the 'hijab' They practice is any less than a woman .

I could debate on this topic for hours tbh.
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious :smile:

Nope. If I was a guy maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending