The Student Room Group

Hook up, holiday and sexy photos

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
no it'll just make you annoying and clingy. so i doubt he'd reply. and considering it was only last night that you shagged. it's a bit too soon for someone who's ony interested in casual

Maybe I'll send one next week? I'm a bit of a serial texter so might need to stop!
Reply 21
Original post by jm925
It's not actually your place to decide what's okay for other people to do with their bodies. She asked for advice, if you're not comfortable with the concept of hook ups then avoiding threads with those words in the title would be a good start.

:indiff: I'm glad you quoted the 1st line seeing as there were more lines that you chose to ignore. If I felt uncomfortable I wouldn't have still given advice that you clearly missed. &I can say what I want.
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe I'll send one next week? I'm a bit of a serial texter so might need to stop!

how long is he abroad for?
I wouldn't send it if that means that he'll get it the first time he checks his phone when he gets back.
Don't send naked/sexy photos to people, but especially people you don't really know!
What if he showed them to people or put them online??

Edit: Oh right people already said this.

Srsly though, he won't forget you in one week. Texting him once when he gets back is plenty to remind him, then if he wants you he wants you - if he doesn't, nothing you can do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well something tells me this wont end well.
So let me get this straight:

You wanted casual sex, he wanted casual sex.

You slept together; a one night stand. That is casual sex.

He's now on holiday and you're infatuated.

Lol. Typical situation. He got what he wanted and he will move on.
Original post by RomnCoton
So let me get this straight:

You wanted casual sex, he wanted casual sex.

You slept together; a one night stand. That is casual sex.

He's now on holiday and you're infatuated.

Lol. Typical situation. He got what he wanted and he will move on.

I don't want a relationship with the emotions but just regular casual sex, so we've had it once and I want it again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending