The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

Aha I'll probably be ecstatic :tongue: did they show the video too?
Nope. It just played during the credits...showing the video would be awfully confusing, don't you think?
Hmm, true... It's such an awesome video though :biggrin:
Yep. And I liked what they said during one of the making of videos, that they were actually allowed to play live while they were filming. Seriously, for a rock band it has to be so awkward to pretend to play. :rolleyes:
One of the Making Of videos? You mean there's more than one for Desolation Row?

Oh and have you seen Gerard and Lyn-Z's new picture? It's so cute :biggrin:
Yes, it's really great. That photographer is pretty damn talented :smile:.

I think MTV had 2, they were very similar. In the first one only Gerard was talking, in the other one the rest got to talk as well. :tongue:
OH MY GOSH I've only seen one! Do you have links?
Thank you! :biggrin: I'll watch those when I'm on my laptop at home, I'm on my phone at work on my lunch break right now :tongue:
My favourite intro to Prison. :suith:
Exactly 2 years ago I went to my first MCR concert :love:
Happy second-MCR-concert anniversary! :tongue:
What, no post about a certain someone's birthday? I was a bit too busy today to really do something but I would've thought that you'd post something :p:. How about some pictures of the old man?
I was going to do it earlier and my laptop internet kept dying on me, then when it came back it wouldn't work... GRRR :frown:

But yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD ARTHUR WAY, ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH :love::love::love:

Pictures would be awesome... :biggrin:

I send Gerard birthday messages on Twitter :smile:
THIS THREAD IS TOO QUIET! I don't like it... come on MCRmy, where are you? :cry:
I'm here! There's just not that much going on in MCR world :p:
We can still talk about their awesomeness :yep:

I got a reply from Worm yesterday on Twitter :biggrin: (you know, MCR's bodyguard-guy?)
Yeah, of course I know who Worm is! I do think the whole twitter thing is rather interesting (not that I'm using it). From looking at their twitter it seems like some of them seem to reply to a couple of fans :yep:. Nice of them, they must be getting tons of messages.
Haha, I just thought I'd say because most people have been like "Who's Worm?" :tongue:

They reply to loads of people :biggrin: I haven't had a reply from any of the guys though :frown:
I'd probably feel really fangirly writing to them though. I can't really keep up with all that they're saying on there anyway, especially because I don't use twitter.

Quick Reply

Latest