The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

My love for these men knows no bounds :biggrin:

Edit: Just realised that was quite a pointless post so would explain myself.
-First got to like them in Year 10, my favourite band since then (Year 12 now.)
-Wished they would play MEN so much!
-Kinda went off them when they went on and on about how the new album was gonna be released but then it was delayed - felt betrayed :tongue:
-VERY sad when Bob left :'(
-Didn't get Danger Days when it first came out but got tickets for their tour in October 2010 for Manchester Apollo off Ebay :biggrin:
-That gig was one of the most special nights of my life and I will never forget it. It'll probably the first and last time i see them but i was grateful to see them just once.
-People constantly give me **** for liking them (they're emo/****/ugly etc.) but i just carry on liking them :biggrin:
-Started to listen to Danger Days a bit more recently and it definitely is a grower!
-Obviously i fancy the hell out of Gerard because after all, he is gorgeous!
-Oh also, my favourite song by them is Our Lady which they played at my gig and i almost passed out from singing so hard!

Think that's it :biggrin: also on a side note, this week's Kerrang is a celebration of its 30th birthday and comes with a small poster of a My Chem cover shoot they did in 2004 which some of you may like :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
It's been the best part of a year since it came out, and Danger Days is still pretty much all I listen to. It must qualify as my Favourite Album Ever by now...
This thread is rather quiet considering the amount of join requests I've had!

I've accepted every request, but it would be nice for everyone to come in and say hi.

So :hello:! :biggrin:
Original post by snowyowl
This thread is rather quiet considering the amount of join requests I've had!

I've accepted every request, but it would be nice for everyone to come in and say hi.

So :hello:! :biggrin:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
im completely up for living on this thread :biggrin:
Woo :biggrin:

How are you?
Cant wait to see them at Leeds! :biggrin:
This isn't the Muse Soc :no:

I do love Muse, but this is the wrong thread.

My favourite acoustic MCR cover ever:

This isn't the Muse Soc :no:

I do love Muse, but this is the wrong thread.

My favourite acoustic MCR cover ever:

That's amazing!

I have to say I really like the one that everyone knows:

Original post by DemolitionLovers
That's amazing!

I have to say I really like the one that everyone knows:

Yes that's quite a well-known one, it is really good though! :biggrin:

This is a little off-topic, but did anyone see the Foo Fighters at MK Bowl this weekend? I did, it was amazing! Wouldn't it be great if MCR did a gig at the Bowl?

On another note, I bought this for 50p at a car boot sale yesterday:

It's actually amazing! It changes colour when I fill it with a hot drink! :heart:
Yes that's quite a well-known one, it is really good though! :biggrin:

This is a little off-topic, but did anyone see the Foo Fighters at MK Bowl this weekend? I did, it was amazing! Wouldn't it be great if MCR did a gig at the Bowl?

On another note, I bought this for 50p at a car boot sale yesterday:

It's actually amazing! It changes colour when I fill it with a hot drink! :heart:

Grr the picture isn't showing :cry2: what is it? :tongue:
LURRRRRVE MCR! seen 'em live twice. Was hoping to win iTunes ticket to see them again but no luck so far.
Grr the picture isn't showing :cry2: what is it? :tongue:

Black Parade-era mug :biggrin: there are no pictures of mine online... plenty of others but not mine. I will try and attach a picture.

Original post by Rachel Pakistan
LURRRRRVE MCR! seen 'em live twice. Was hoping to win iTunes ticket to see them again but no luck so far.

Forgot to apply for them :rant:
Black Parade-era mug :biggrin: there are no pictures of mine online... plenty of others but not mine. I will try and attach a picture.

Forgot to apply for them :rant:

So cool! I also forgot to apply :frown:
Love love love mcr :-)
Original post by Euan_hmfc
Seeing htem tomorrow with Muse. Are they any good? I've heard they're awful live.

I've seen them live twice, and both times they were incredible. They've got a lot better as they've got older and like, quit drugs and ****.
Mmmmmmmmm Gerard Way :love:
Really wish i'd got my act together to get itunes fest tickets :frown: i get the feeling that the time i saw them in october will have been my last
Mikey's where it's at :hand:

I've never seen them at all! Think yourself lucky!
Mikey's where it's at :hand:

That's just blasphemous! Gerard is smokin! However i shall agree to disagree :wink:
They are all very nice.

If you want to see them enough i'm sure it'll work out!
Original post by tommm
It's been the best part of a year since it came out, and Danger Days is still pretty much all I listen to. It must qualify as my Favourite Album Ever by now...

Just out of interest what do you think of Bullets, Three Cheers and The Black Parade? Do you prefer Danger Days to the others?
That's just blasphemous! Gerard is smokin! However i shall agree to disagree :wink:
They are all very nice.

If you want to see them enough i'm sure it'll work out!

Well I've just got a new job (I start tomorrow) so I'll save up and see them next time they are over here :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest