The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by snowyowl

But I know what you mean about the adverts! Especially the Sing one.

Let us all take a moment to appreciate these songs, which don't get enough love

:love:

Original post by Disenchanted
The last two you posted definitely don't get enough love but I would say that Desert Song is in my top 5 favourite MCR songs, it's so beautiful <3

I miss that MCR, wish they were still like that although I appreciate they have to change and stuff. I love love love Desert Song and agree with Disenchanted that it's in my top 5 :biggrin: I also like Stay but I've never really listened to that The World is Ugly one but it does sound good. I just hope the new album takes a step back from the Killjoy direction :tongue:
Reply 581
I don't play the Sims, I hate it :frown:

But I know what you mean about the adverts! Especially the Sing one.

Let us all take a moment to appreciate these songs, which don't get enough love:

:love:

Desert song is my favourite. It annoyed me a bit when Danger Days came out that Stay had been scrapped.
Original post by J.Bell
Desert song is my favourite. It annoyed me a bit when Danger Days came out that Stay had been scrapped.

You've been gone for aaaaaaaaaaaaages! This thread is officially dead :tongue:
Lol anyone seen the cover of Kerrang! ?
Reply 584
Original post by DemolitionLovers
You've been gone for aaaaaaaaaaaaages! This thread is officially dead :tongue:

I just rarely come on TSR much, I'm gravitating more towards Fb and Reddit recently :smile:
This thread needs reviving :frown:
Original post by J.Bell

Same here! It was such a good song as well :frown:
Nobody saw Kerrang! then? Lol it had MCR, Panic and Fall Out Boy on the cover (aka the emo trio..) asking if 6 years later anything had changed. It was a really old pic of Gerard though! I was going to buy it to see how stupid the article was but never actually got around to it!
This thread needs reviving :frown:

No one cares anymore :frown:

Nobody saw Kerrang! then? Lol it had MCR, Panic and Fall Out Boy on the cover (aka the emo trio..) asking if 6 years later anything had changed. It was a really old pic of Gerard though! I was going to buy it to see how stupid the article was but never actually got around to it!

I got it as I'm a subscriber and had a flick through, nothing new tbh :tongue:
Reply 588
No one cares anymore :frown:

I got it as I'm a subscriber and had a flick through, nothing new tbh :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb28fUq26J0&ob=av2e

How awesome is this!? =D

I've never seen that so thank you for sharing :biggrin:

I really like it, I'm really missing them at the moment.
Reply 590
They should do shows in the style of Coheed & Cambria's Neverender.
Why was Gerard pictured wearing arm bandages last week? Tried looking it up but nobody had answers!
Reply 592
Saw them at Leeds fest last year, AMAZING. I love love love MCR <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxUL1f0Es8c

agghhh that's lovely. Just what I needed on a Tuesday afternoon. :biggrin:
Why was Gerard pictured wearing arm bandages last week? Tried looking it up but nobody had answers!

People said he was self harming cause of Lindsey or some other crap, the fanbase is actually turning into something disgusting, I hate feeling ashamed to be labelled as an MCR fan because of a weird minority! Also I read that he hurt himself on stage during rehearsal, I don't think a statement was released though.

Original post by VBQ
Saw them at Leeds fest last year, AMAZING. I love love love MCR <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxUL1f0Es8c

I'm so jealous! I only saw them on their October 2010 tour :frown:

I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD HAS BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN! I MISS YOU GUYS!
I've heard no new material from MCR in ages. Any plans of releasing new stuff soon?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I've heard no new material from MCR in ages. Any plans of releasing new stuff soon?

I heard they're finishing up their current tour and then having a break to write new stuff.
People said he was self harming cause of Lindsey or some other crap, the fanbase is actually turning into something disgusting, I hate feeling ashamed to be labelled as an MCR fan because of a weird minority! Also I read that he hurt himself on stage during rehearsal, I don't think a statement was released though.

I'm so jealous! I only saw them on their October 2010 tour :frown:

I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD HAS BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN! I MISS YOU GUYS!

I very much doubt that is the truth! 14 years olds have very over active imaginations.. (the MCR tweenie fans that is, not you!)
I heard they're finishing up their current tour and then having a break to write new stuff.

Groovy :smile: BBCR1 need a bit more Gerard and the gang on their shows tbh. Sick of some of the pop songs out there atm.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Groovy :smile: BBCR1 need a bit more Gerard and the gang on their shows tbh. Sick of some of the pop songs out there atm.

Apparently it could be out by this summer! At least, that's what Frank said to a Rolling Stones interviewer last October :tongue: Tbh it feels to me like the last album only just came out!

Quick Reply

Latest