The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

ems33
I really hope I'm in Pendle, as I have my witches outfit all sorted for Freshers, including broomstick :biggrin:

Haha thats so prepared ems! I really hope i'm in pendle too. Did you go ensuite?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
If I get in the new Furness accomodation I hope I'm on the 6th floor. Penthouse baby!
Reply 42
holly_golightly
Haha thats so prepared ems! I really hope i'm in pendle too. Did you go ensuite?

Yeh, praying for Pendle! yeah went for en-suite :smile:
Reply 43
sul
:mad: its not the fact i dont know which college 'i've been alloacted to' and i dont know that is the fact thats pissin me of.....its the fact they havent even sent me the form to apply for my college and accommodation and i havent got my clearing passport yet.:mad: lol

at worst case, ill be commuting from blackburn up the m6 for 30 mins everyday at 95mph, and then exit at junction 33.:rolleyes: but i really want to be on campus in the 1st yr atleast

As soon as your offer has been confirmed on UCAS - providing Lancaster has received your clearing passport, accommdation will be sent to you immediately after.
Reply 44
luke88
As soon as your offer has been confirmed on UCAS - providing Lancaster has received your clearing passport, accommdation will be sent to you immediately after.

that may well take AGES lol.
Reply 45
Ive had tonnes of junk off lancs this week, but nothin bout colleges!!!!! ive put Lonsdale as my first choice and Cartmel as my 2nd. I reli hope i get in to one of them. I sent my form off middle of june, so fingers crossed. Is there n e 1 else doin theatre who has applied for Lonsdale?? L N x
Reply 46
i've applied to furness 1st and grizdale 2nd
cant wait to know which one i'm in, though i cant make it to the campus till october 1st and those both start sept 30th. kinda nervous bout being only person to miss first day of meeting ppl.
Reply 47
sul
at worst case, ill be commuting from blackburn up the m6 for 30 mins everyday at 95mph, and then exit at junction 33.:rolleyes: but i really want to be on campus in the 1st yr atleast

Join the club!
Reply 48
Emsy
Join the club!

You wish you were going in halls now?
Reply 49
kestral
i've applied to furness 1st and grizdale 2nd
cant wait to know which one i'm in, though i cant make it to the campus till october 1st and those both start sept 30th. kinda nervous bout being only person to miss first day of meeting ppl.

I arrived a day late and had no problems. However, you want to try and get there early on the 1st because I think there are all sorts of things that you have to do. (although because of the new fees structure it has probably all changed!)
Reply 50
thanks
found out today i'm in furness:biggrin:
I found out today too...got my second choice of furness. Unsure as to whether i'm happy or not? (If that makes sense lol) I kinda wanted pendle :frown: but rather furness than one i really didnt want
Reply 52
LubyLoo
You wish you were going in halls now?

Oh no, i thought about commuting ad halls for months and i still wouldnt change it. Just thought id open a club ... heheh
Reply 53
kestral
thanks
found out today i'm in furness:biggrin:

I want to know!!! lol. what stuff did u get sent? was there a lot of junk or was it just a confirmation letter?
Reply 54
:O i haven't found out.... i feel strangly left out, but i soppose the post has a long way to travel to the down south :biggrin:
Reply 55
i've not found out either, how far south are u? i'm leicester.. prob find out tommorrow:colondollar:
Reply 56
We didn't get ANY post today...hmmm hopefully tomorrow. Maybe they send details out for everyone in a certain college one day and so on?
Reply 57
JollyJo
i've not found out either, how far south are u? i'm leicester.. prob find out tommorrow:colondollar:

im a bit futher than you, in Surrey (below London)
so i hope it comes tomorrow or at least this week!
Just rang them up, apparently some colleges have sent out the letters but the guy couldnt tell me what college I've been allocated to (or if I even have been yet).

He also said the letters should be 'two weeks at the latest', arf.. *sigh*-depression! Tell me nowwwwwwww

Edit: I put Furness down as my first but I havn't got a letter. Never has been :argh:
Reply 59
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/cro/frontpage.htm Lastest updates on accommodation.

I sent off my form very late, I put Lonsdale as my first choice and I won't have got that.

I put County as my second but I put ensuite, I am now hoping I get just standard instead. If I don't is there any chance I could change?

Latest

Trending

Trending