hehe, don't worry i will be!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 161
The Magic Manatee
What about me? I'm a bowlander too!!!

ah bum sorry Please, come into the "lets going" too!! Are you in standard or en-suite?

x
I'm too poor to be en-suite :frown:

Still, I am happy enough with just my standard with wash-basin to be honest :biggrin:

I'm in bowland main btw
Reply 163
philip67
ok, ems i have freed up a space on your floor as i have got my pack this morning

im in......

wait for it

C25 House 25 - Higherford - Pendle

(after such a long wait, and i didnt get into Lonny :frown:, but its all good, its still en-suite etc, is it a new room does anyone know?)

I'm in house 25 too, on floor D!
I think the room is fairly new? brand new for last year if im right?
Becky, lets hope you are right, good to know there will be at least 1 other person staying near me
come on guys, i don't smell....... that bad!
post came 2day didnt get into lonsdale or cartmel:eek: gutted neway am in grizedale bassenthwaite room c305 house 1 neone know if its the new bit or the old bit lol??????????
Reply 166
--maxamillion--
post came 2day didnt get into lonsdale or cartmel:eek: gutted neway am in grizedale bassenthwaite room c305 house 1 neone know if its the new bit or the old bit lol??????????

I thought all the old bits of Grizedale had been knocked down, so it must be fairly new?
I applied to Fylde, and my friends have applied to Bowland and Lonsdale and none of us have heard which we have been allocated yet :frown:
Reply 168
Katherine_Sarah
I applied to Fylde, and my friends have applied to Bowland and Lonsdale and none of us have heard which we have been allocated yet :frown:

me neither :frown: was lancaster your first choice or did you apply through clearing? it was my first choice but it doesnt seem to b getting my accommodation stuff to me ne quicker!

x
Yeh Lancaster was my first choice and I sent my accomodation form off more or less straight away, but I suppose they said wait 'till mid september so it could be a couple of weeks yet :frown:
Emily and Katerine Sarah, i have a room, with some floor space, so your very welcome to it :smile:
Reply 171
--maxamillion--

If it's ensuite you will be above George Fox Lecture theatre.

If it's standard you will be in Pendle's accommodation. Built in 1994 if I remember correctly.
Reply 172
philip67
Emily and Katerine Sarah, i have a room, with some floor space, so your very welcome to it :smile:

Thankyou very much for the offer, i l keep u posted! :smile:
Reply 173
I got mail today about accomadation, I'm going to Lonsdale D16 or something like that but I have no idea which one it is... oh well lol Lonsdale was my first choice but I think Griezdale will be fun... my RS teacher who went to Lancaster actually went to Griezdale so that's a bit of a coincidence lol
Well, accommodation stuff came through today. I am in Grizedale college, House 45 apparently!
Reply 175
still not heard anythin :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending