The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Warrington Campus ??

Hi just wondering if anyone will be at the Warrington Campus in sept, im studying business management and wanting to see who else is aswell :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah im going to be studying Digital Photography & Film studies :biggrin: can't wait
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Im going to study Hospitality Management at the Warrington Campus. Are you living in halls?
Reply 3
Im waiting to find out what accomadation i'll be getting but hopefully it'll be halls im coming over from Northern Ireland
I'm going to be at Warrington campus but I don't start until march. I'm doing adult nursing
Original post by KieranWoolley
Im going to study Hospitality Management at the Warrington Campus. Are you living in halls?

Hopefully still waiting to hear from them, where are you comming from ?
I'm coming from the wirral just outside of Chester! Not sure what I'm going to do for freshers though because everyone will be with there mates from halls!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by oneshane
Im waiting to find out what accomadation i'll be getting but hopefully it'll be halls im coming over from Northern Ireland

Im coming from Northern Ireland too! going to be studying Market & public relations & film studies
Reply 8
Original post by murray453
Im coming from Northern Ireland too! going to be studying Market & public relations & film studies

Cool we will prob have some classes together :smile:
Reply 9
Just got my accommodation details i'll be in Manchster Hall second floor
I just got the email. In Belfast so haven't had the chance to look yet
ill be in Lancaster hall second floor :smile:
Original post by ClaudiaLarmour
Hi just wondering if anyone will be at the Warrington Campus in sept, im studying business management and wanting to see who else is aswell :wink:

Heey :smile: I'm going to be studying business management as well! Yay found someone doing the same! I'm also doing it with event management lol
I've applied for Lancaster hall in Warrington and I haven't heard anything yet about where I've definitely been assigned too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oneshane
Just got my accommodation details i'll be in Manchster Hall second floor

I'm on the first floor buddy
I haven't found mine yet, hopefully I will soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClaudiaLarmour

I'm at the Warrington campus!! I need to meet people who are so I don't go and have no friends haha!!
Yeah so do I haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone doing business management and commercial music production or either of these 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to Warrington to study Events Management and Radio Production, I'm going to be living in Lancaster Hall as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending