The Student Room Group

Trainee HSE inspector

Hi
Just wondered if anyone placed on the reserve list is ever offered a job at a later date? They said I was on the reserve list for 12 months (until August 2023) but now they are readvertising the role and I haven't been offered a position?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
I am in the same boat as you! Which vacancy did you apply for (i.e. the vacancy reference number)? And which location? Have you heard anything from them since you were put on the reserve list?
Reply 2
Original post by jackisback
I am in the same boat as you! Which vacancy did you apply for (i.e. the vacancy reference number)? And which location? Have you heard anything from them since you were put on the reserve list?

I'm not sure what the ref number was....possibly 186912. But I started my application in February last year, our final interview was during July. I applied for crewe, Liverpool or Warrington as all of those are commutable. just no sure how they can justify putting us on the reserve list and readvertising
Reply 3
Original post by hulfan
I'm not sure what the ref number was....possibly 186912. But I started my application in February last year, our final interview was during July. I applied for crewe, Liverpool or Warrington as all of those are commutable. just no sure how they can justify putting us on the reserve list and readvertising

Okay, I don't know if it is the same campaign but the dates do line up.

Unfortunately there's no requirement for them to use the reserve list; it's at their discretion.

Have you had radio silence from them since being out on the reserve list? Or have you had any contact?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending