The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Apprenticeships 2024

Hi,

has anyone here applied to there schemes and if so what stage are you at?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Haven't head back after the online assessment .
Heave you heard back? I passed the online assessment strength based test, however, they haven't invited me to the AC yet. Starting to lose hope.
Original post by hudayfa1
Heave you heard back? I passed the online assessment strength based test, however, they haven't invited me to the AC yet. Starting to lose hope.

Same position as you, I would suggest we email them
Original post by ahamdkan1567
Hi,
has anyone here applied to there schemes and if so what stage are you at?

hi, i applied and got the email saying that i’ve passed the online assessment. not heard anything for the next stage yet :/
Reply 5
I have emailed them and they said we are still screening. And we will hear from them closer to the time if we have made it to the next stage.
Original post by Tinatin
I have emailed them and they said we are still screening. And we will hear from them closer to the time if we have made it to the next stage.

hiya, just wondering if you’ve heard back yet??
Original post by Hsianbdmsl

Haven't heard back yet, I don't know anyone that has either. Hopefully they're still screening.
Reply 8

Nothing as yet

yeah me neither they're still screening I emailed them about 2 weeks ago they told me this:

Thank you for your email.
We are currently screening our applications, you will hear from us closer to the time if you have made it to the next stage.
The Assessment centre will take place between April-June.

Thanks

literally the randomist time if they do it between may-june cuz we'll be doing our a-levels lol
yeah me neither they're still screening I emailed them about 2 weeks ago they told me this:
Thank you for your email.
We are currently screening our applications, you will hear from us closer to the time if you have made it to the next stage.
The Assessment centre will take place between April-June.
Thanks
literally the randomist time if they do it between may-june cuz we'll be doing our a-levels lol

anyone head back anything today?
anyone head back anything today?

No, have you ?
Original post by Tinatin
No, have you ?

nope, not me either

by the way, I applied so long ago now, what was the location for the role? I'm pretty sure I applied for Manchester, but the candidate page says Bracknell, Berkshire
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by TaahaaM
nope, not me either
by the way, I applied so long ago now, what was the location for the role? I'm pretty sure I applied for Manchester, but the candidate page says Bracknell, Berkshire
i applied for bracknell as well
Original post by TaahaaM
nope, not me either

I actually don’t remember lol
Original post by Tinatin
I actually don’t remember lol

I think I vaguely remember something about having options for different locations, but that might have been a completely different application idk
Original post by TaahaaM
I think I vaguely remember something about having options for different locations, but that might have been a completely different application idk

Yeah your correc there were different options, Bracknell, Manchester, Warrington, Solihull
Anyone get a invite to the assessment centre?
Original post by Ahmadkan158
Anyone get a invite to the assessment centre?

applied for Manchester - no assessment centre invite yet
Original post by TaahaaM
applied for Manchester - no assessment centre invite yet

same here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending