I'M INNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS

CONGRATULATIONS! I'M IN TOOOOOOO!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econcupcake
CONGRATULATIONS! I'M IN TOOOOOOO!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

GREAT! See you there. :biggrin:

Hi Shereen,

We have updated our list of Clearing vacancies on our website. Please take a look - English with Classical Studies is currently listed on there, so if you call our Clearing hotline ASAP you may be able to change course.

https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studyhere/adjustmentandclearing/clearingandadjustment2014/2014clearingvacancies.aspx

Best of luck,

Emily
Hi Emily,

So I'm guessing that doesn't include Psychology?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!

Please take a look at our Clearing Vacancies on our website. It has been updated, and currently Psychology is on there, but it is only open for Home/EU students and with ABB+ grades.

Best of luck,

Emily
Hello!

Yay, it says that my place at Royal Holloway has been confirmed!

What do I need to do next? Do I need to accept anything on ucas? It was my firm choice.
How to accept the contract of the accommodation?

Thank you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello!

Yay, it says that my place at Royal Holloway has been confirmed!

What do I need to do next? Do I need to accept anything on ucas? It was my firm choice.
How to accept the contract of the accommodation?

Thank you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I'm very pleased for you.

You should receive an email from us within the next few days letting you know what your next steps are. You should also shortly receive (if you haven't already) an email from us confirming your place with Royal Holloway. Please keep an eye on your emails and also check your junk folder in case it ended up in there.

Instructions on how to accept your accommodation contract should have been emailed to you. It'll request you to view and accept your contract online by a given deadline.

Well done again!

Emily
Original post by royal holloway, university of london
congratulations! I'm very pleased for you.

You should receive an email from us within the next few days letting you know what your next steps are. You should also shortly receive (if you haven't already) an email from us confirming your place with royal holloway. Please keep an eye on your emails and also check your junk folder in case it ended up in there.

Instructions on how to accept your accommodation contract should have been emailed to you. It'll request you to view and accept your contract online by a given deadline.

Well done again!

Emily

thank you!!!
PSYCHOLOGY UPDATE:

Psychology at Royal Holloway is officially out of Clearing. All places have been filled!

Congratulations to all who have unconditional offers with us so far.

If you are looking for a course in Clearing at Royal Holloway, remember to keep checking our website!
Clearing webinar

Has anyone gotten a place with us through Clearing?

I recommend signing up to our Clearing webinar - it's an interactive session to get to know Royal Holloway and is a chance to ask us any questions. It's open to all!

Clearing update:

English
Philosophy
Politics and International Relations

are all no longer in Clearing!
Hello once again,
I have got a text from RHUL saying that they've sent me an email to confirm my place but I haven't got any email so far.
Can u please tell me why that might be so? I've checked my inbox and junk folder. Nothing is there.
Sorry for the silly question but I'm just a bit confused.

Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello once again,
I have got a text from RHUL saying that they've sent me an email to confirm my place but I haven't got any email so far.
Can u please tell me why that might be so? I've checked my inbox and junk folder. Nothing is there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I've had a text but no email yet. I wouldn't worry too much though. Has your offer on UCAS been confirmed?
Hello once again,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello!

Can you private message me your email address please? I can look into this for you for sure!

If you have more than one email address it is worth checking all of them.

Thanks

Emily
Original post by shereen_adams
Hi,

I've had a text but no email yet. I wouldn't worry too much though. Has your offer on UCAS been confirmed?

Hi Shereen,

I can check for you to see what might have happened to your email. Please private message me your email address and I can look this up for you.

Thanks

Emily
Hi,

Oh thank God I'm not the only one.
Yeah I have it confirmed on the ucas track :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thank God I'm not the only one.
Yeah I have it confirmed on the ucas track :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess that's the most important thing! :biggrin:

Still haven't got the email from them - have you got yours?

EDIT: Just got my email now :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I guess that's the most important thing! :biggrin:

Still haven't got the email from them - have you got yours?

EDIT: Just got my email now :smile:

I got mine too!! :smile: Royal Holloway reps are amazing!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Hi there, I am also in a similar situation.
On the phone, I was made an offer (clearing).
I received a text saying I will shortly be sent an email, but I still haven't received one!
My UCAS Track hasn't updated either..
Can someone please help out I am getting so anxious!
Is it too late to apply through clearing? The hotline page on your website doesn't say opening times after 2pm this afternoon :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending