The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Will I still be able to get into Royal Holloway through clearing>

I want to study Computer Science in Royal Holloway, unfortunately my offer was declined on UCAS saying my requirements were too low and the only limiting factor in my qualifications was my Maths which was a 5 but they wanted a 6. I really want to get into this Uni, so would i be able to get into Royal Holloway through clearing, even though my offer was declined?
Original post by ArranW123
I want to study Computer Science in Royal Holloway, unfortunately my offer was declined on UCAS saying my requirements were too low and the only limiting factor in my qualifications was my Maths which was a 5 but they wanted a 6. I really want to get into this Uni, so would i be able to get into Royal Holloway through clearing, even though my offer was declined?

Hi ArranW123,

Our Department of Computer Science require a strong Maths background, which is typically reflected as a GCSE Maths grade of 6 or above. You are welcome to enquire about our Clearing vacancies once these become available in August, but please note that if you do not meet the specified Maths requirement it is unlikely that we would be able to consider a Clearing application from you.

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi ArranW123,

Our Department of Computer Science require a strong Maths background, which is typically reflected as a GCSE Maths grade of 6 or above. You are welcome to enquire about our Clearing vacancies once these become available in August, but please note that if you do not meet the specified Maths requirement it is unlikely that we would be able to consider a Clearing application from you.

Susana :smile:

May I know what are typical requirement grade for clearing in Computer Science?
a Computer Science degree is about a million times harder than a Maths GCSE. what makes you think you can cope with the rigour of a Comp Sci degree if you can't even get a 6 in Maths GCSE? the arrogance is astounding
I had a clearing offer of BBC but didn't take it. Last year.
Reply 5
Hi.

Can you update me did you get in or not. What happened

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending