The Student Room Group

Israeli official calls for concentration camps

"An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.

Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The message, which received more than 2,000 likes on his page, lists four action points which he wants to be enforced as soon as possible."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html

https://www.facebook.com/MFeiglin/posts/695450140534104

Scroll to see replies

Hmm shipping the population of Gaza abroad....then if that doesn't work concentration camps.

...I remember another bloke with an idea like that, something to do with Madagascar, but it wasn't feasible, so concentration camps it was.

I wonder what irony tastes like, because this is laid on so thick you could spread it on your toast for breakfast.
Reply 2
Whereas HAMAS would just kill the Jews in Israel and bury them.
Reply 3
Original post by Baldness
Whereas HAMAS would just kill the Jews in Israel and bury them.

There really is no depth you won't sink in defending Israel is there? You should be more careful you're getting dangerously close to inciting genocide. This guy wants to annihilate Gaza, to execute any and all Gazans that resist being imprissioned in a concentration camp. he's calling for genocide, He's no better than HAMAS and he's not just some random fruit cake, he's a key member of Netanyahu's Likud Party.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Bill_Gates
+ 10000 internet points.

Sounds like they want a guantanamo bay for the extremists? why not.

Err no, he wants a concentration camp for those willing to be imprissioned there, all the rest he wants killied, extremists and innocents. He's calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Original post by n00
Err no, he wants a concentration camp for those willing to be imprissioned there, all the rest he wants killied, extremists and innocents. He's calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

errrr nothing compared to what the Arabs (Syria, Iraq, Jordan) wanted to do in 1967 to Israel. But they all got wiped across the floor? accept the loss. There will be no Jewish holocaust again.
Reply 6
errrr nothing compared to what the Arabs (Syria, Iraq, Jordan) wanted to do in 1967 to Israel. But they all got wiped across the floor? accept the loss. There will be no Jewish holocaust again.

So you support genocide?
Original post by n00
So you support genocide?

So you turn a blind eye to arab actions and intentions? and highlight more moral and justifiable Israeli actions? :rolleyes:
Reply 8
So you turn a blind eye to arab actions and intentions?
Nope.

and highlight more moral and justifiable Israeli actions? :rolleyes:
Sorry are you saying that you believe genocide to be moral and justifiable?
Original post by n00
Nope.

Sorry are you saying that you believe genocide to be moral and justifiable?

Sure sounds like you are.

It's hardly genocide when Israel's offers the terrorists TWO truces and TWO state agreements which are both declined by mad jihadi terrorists :rolleyes:

You have to go in and eradicate the evil radicals and put them in guantanamo style camps

Since the "moderates" have no chance

haha
Reply 10
It's hardly genocide when Israel's offers the terrorists TWO truces and TWO state agreements which are both declined by mad jihadi terrorists :rolleyes:

You have to go in and eradicate the evil radicals and put them in guantanamo style camps

Since the "moderates" have no chance

haha

Call it what you like but this solution proposed by Moshe Feiglin amounts to genocide and if you support that then you really should be locked up.
Original post by n00
Call it what you like but this solution proposed by Moshe Feiglin amounts to genocide and if you support that then you really should be locked up.

haha not saying i do support him but i like the idea of going in and arresting the radicals in order for the "Palestinians" to return to some form of normality. It's the radical terrorists who have bought this upon themselves (hamas).
Hamas propaganda, they either faked the letter or planted him in the Israeli government
Reply 13
haha
Lovely.

not saying i do support him but i like the idea of going in and arresting the radicals in order for the "Palestinians" to return to some form of normality. It's the radical terrorists who have bought this upon themselves (hamas).

He's not talking about going in and arresting the radicals, he's talking about rounding up any innocent civilians that don't resist and sticking them in a concentration camp and then killing everyone thats left.
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Lol typical "muh holocaust" answer

You can use the Holocaust to get away with anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by n00
Lovely.

He's not talking about going in and arresting the radicals, he's talking about rounding up any innocent civilians that don't resist and sticking them in a concentration camp and then killing everyone thats left.

Oh no the "moderate" supporters of radicals are ganging up on me. No thanks, Israel is doing god's work. You will only realize that once the radicals have gone and your indoctrination process stops. :cool:
Deportation is actually the most sensible solution here and only stable outcome - it is practically inevitable in the very long term with the only question being whether Israel will be deported, or Palestine. I would consider this more akin to the deportation of ethnic Germans after WWII than to the Holocaust, since the intention is to establish stable borders, not kill all the deportees; both events were necessarily bloody, however.
Reply 16
Original post by Observatory
Deportation is actually the most sensible solution here and only stable outcome - it is practically inevitable in the very long term with the only question being whether Israel will be deported, or Palestine. I would consider this more akin to the deportation of ethnic Germans after WWII than to the Holocaust, since the intention is to establish stable borders, not kill all the deportees; both events were necessarily bloody, however.

Ethnic cleansing is the most sensible solution? What the **** is wrong with you?
Reply 17
Israel is doing god's work.

:eek:

You don't sound any better than the other bunch of religious extremists, what exactly sets you apart?
Original post by n00
Ethnic cleansing is the most sensible solution? What the **** is wrong with you?

"Ethnic cleansing" is a deliberately vague phrase. Moving Palestine and Israel to two separate bountiful islands in the sunny south Pacific with no deaths or injuries and $100k in each person's pocket for his trouble would technically be to ethnically cleanse both of them, but the outcome would be materially better for both and the war would end.

I doubt that the eventual removal of Palestine and/or Israel will be as peaceful and pleasant as that, but I didn't say this outcome was necessarily desirable: I said it was the only stable outcome. The alternative - being promoted by the peace process, and those who call for cease fires without resolving any of the issues that led to the conflict - is perpetual low level war. It may be that the decisive victory of one side or the other will be so horrible that perpetual war is preferable. But perpetual war is only a temporary delay - it can never prevent one side eventually winning. A decisive victory, on the other hand, prevents the other side coming back, and is therefore final. So a decisive victory of one of the two sides is inevitable in the long term.
Original post by n00
:eek:

You don't sound any better than the other bunch of religious extremists, what exactly sets you apart?

Nothing. Two sides of the same coin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending