The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LTAJizzes
There's still the 19th. Wait and see?

Ok!😊
Couldn't agree more!!
Anybody receive any interview for 19th yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ekpenyongnsa
Anybody receive any interview for 19th yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

From the previous posts, it seems that the interviews come at around 4 or 5 o clock.
Reply 184
Don't worry too much about your UKCAT! I got 645 too and I've got an interview for the 17th. Good luck!
Reply 185
Original post by aspiring_dr
Do glasgow do interviews after xmas?

They do some interviews in February depending on the quality of the interviews in December
Original post by sd1997
Don't worry too much about your UKCAT! I got 645 too and I've got an interview for the 17th. Good luck!

Wow congratulations. When did you get the invite and what are your stats if you don't mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an interview offer last night around 1900 through track. Seemed a weird time but was really nice to get it out of the blue. I had already written Glasgow off.

17th December Interview
775 UKCAT
Mature non-graduate
6 months paid hospital work
5 As predicted Higher (doing them at college now)

Seems if they are still giving out for the 17th then there should still be spaces left for the later days. Good luck everyone!
has anyone heard anything today?
Nope havent heard anything today :/
Haven't heard anything yet, starting to get really nervous about Glasgow! Will be annoyed if I don't get an interview as I have a higher UKCAT score than other people who got an interview, and they only cam hanged their selection criteria after applications were due in!
Sorry meant changed, in so awful at typing!
Original post by travelllove
Sorry meant changed, in so awful at typing!

This wait is killing me! When will they stop giving out interviews?
Original post by abcd123456
This wait is killing me! When will they stop giving out interviews?

I have no idea, soneone said earlier the end of this week but I'm not sure :smile: I just reaaaaaaaally want to go to Glasgow!
Original post by travelllove
I have no idea, soneone said earlier the end of this week but I'm not sure :smile: I just reaaaaaaaally want to go to Glasgow!

Yeah Glasgow give out rejections really late as well! I know same, Glasgow is my top choice as well haha im desperate for a place :tongue: :wink:
Just got an interview for the 18th! Good luck to everyone else! Keep your hopes up, I hope you get one!
Didn't anyone else get anything tonight? It's been quite a slow night hasn't it?
Original post by theothetaco
No invitations or rejections anyone? I'm driving myself crazy with nerves... should we expect a response for all invitations to interview and rejections by the end of this week or could it extend later on?

They said by the end of this week :smile:
Original post by theothetaco
No invitations or rejections anyone? I'm driving myself crazy with nerves... should we expect a response for all invitations to interview and rejections by the end of this week or could it extend later on?

Nothing yet I think they have until Friday to send em out!
Ok I'm so sorry for being late guys, I got an interview for Glasgow on 22/11/2014 for 17/12/2014.

Here are my stats, please ask me anything if you have any doubts.

UKCAT: 640/830/810/890/Band2
GCSEs: 7A*, 2A, 1B, 1Dist*
AS/A2(achieved): AAAAB, A*AAAA
Modest amount of work exp and volunteering
Lots of extracurricular
Good PS
Doing first year BSc Biomedical Sciences instead of a gap year. Will drop out if I get medicine offer (was my very complicated plan)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending